Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay. I fixed the size. That was a little insane.

Thanks for the shots.
My Talon does show a bit more off color.
Could be just production related.
Wonder if there were any issues with this statue if it was over exposed to light for too long.

She just arrived today.
photo3dnt.jpg

photo22bw.jpg

photo4hwm.jpg

Case is a little crowded at the moment but I could not resist.
She has officially moved into my home.
Slight mid section discoloration but not sure if thats the norm with some of her statues or just paint highlights.
Either way she is gorgeous.

Sweet Collection and a Great Repair Job, Dig all the Ladies, Great Post

Sweet Collection and a Great Repair Job, Dig all the Ladies, Great Post

Thanks Colossus.
I don't think it is a repair job.
Got this from a fellow freak and he assured me there never has been any touch ups or repairs done to her.
I know I am fairly new to the hobby and need to sharpen my eyes to these occasional bumps.
But I totally blame DarthCris and his incredible camera shots that has lured me to the dark side.

Thanks Colossus.
Got this from a fellow freak and he assured me there never has been any touch ups or repairs done to her.
I know I am fairly new to the hobby and need to sharpen my eyes to these occasional bumps.
But I totally blame DarthCris and his incredible camera shots that has lured me to the dark side.

Haha, thanks a lot, buddy! :)

I think he confused you with the other fellow, who had his broken by his dog.

Thanks Colossus.

I stand corrected I was uner the assumption that there had been a repair job done on her, that said, she is still a Great Great Score

Got a lucky score on a NIB Darth Talon on eBay. There was one available with a best offer option, I thought I'd roll the dice with a small offer not expecting to get it $750 w/free shipping. A few hours later BANG! Got it! Can't believe it then an hour later got an email from Efx that they had an extra TIE fighter for me from a waitlist I was on 2 years ago! Not sure if it's good karma coming back to me or just dumb luck. Either way I'm psyched. Been wanting Talon ever since I got into the collecting game.

hey thats great !!! Congrats .. she is a beauty for sure !! :)

Thanks...
Took another pic of her midsection just to point out my one concern.
imag0016up.jpg

I am sure the flash is over stating my concern on the mid section.
Think it is just the paint finish or might it be discoloration?

I think those orangey patches are intentional highlights of her skin tone.

hey thats great !!! Congrats .. she is a beauty for sure !! :)

Thanks MYC. Hey I saw your Kit Fisto statue on eBay. I am real tempted to pick it up. It looks so cool. I think once I recover from the Talon and TIE expense I going have to hit you up for it.

Thanks MYC. Hey I saw your Kit Fisto statue on eBay. I am real tempted to pick it up. It looks so cool. I think once I recover from the Talon and TIE expense I going have to hit you up for it.

Thanks a lot !! :) dont by it from ebay.. its more expensive there because I want to cover those outrageous ebay fees. If you like it, I can give you a SSF board special price ;) Same for you CBG if you are interested.

Got a lucky score on a NIB Darth Talon on eBay. There was one available with a best offer option, I thought I'd roll the dice with a small offer not expecting to get it $750 w/free shipping. A few hours later BANG! Got it! Can't believe it then an hour later got an email from Efx that they had an extra TIE fighter for me from a waitlist I was on 2 years ago! Not sure if it's good karma coming back to me or just dumb luck. Either way I'm psyched. Been wanting Talon ever since I got into the collecting game.

Wow, nice but expensive day. Those 2 are on my wish list, congrats.

Thanks a lot !! :) dont by it from ebay.. its more expensive there because I want to cover those outrageous ebay fees. If you like it, I can give you a SSF board special price ;) Same for you CBG if you are interested.

I'm getting a Kit Fisto from MYC and am totally pumped for it! If I had that talent, I'd have to have a lot more space, but I'd have more money to spare!

Love the statue but was wondering why her value is so high. She is truly a beautiful sculpt but being from the EU I wouldn't think she would carry such a high value. Anyone have insight on why this is so? If I can get one without breaking the bank she will be on my shelves too!

Love the statue but was wondering why her value is so high. She is truly a beautiful sculpt but being from the EU I wouldn't think she would carry such a high value. Anyone have insight on why this is so? If I can get one without breaking the bank she will be on my shelves too!

Good question.

1. Her female attributes. She is one well perfected, well sculpted female statue. With the majority of us collectors being nerds it is a given that this will enthrall us completely.
She is a very sensual character and this makes her unique since there aren't many like her in the current portfolio of Premium Formats. The only other PF that comes to mind is obviously the Slave Leia PF. Still, this one is way more explicit in its pose, character and presence.

2. She's an alien chick. Let's face it. Alien chicks sell. They sell a lot! It's always been this way, and it always will. Ever since we saw Oola dancing for Jabba, we've identified Twi'leks as sensual beings. This again refers to my previous point.

3. She's red. Darth Maul was red. Everybody that doesn't know about Legacy thinks that she's Maul's sister or something. Darth Maul was kick*ss, hence Talon is kick*ss.

4. She's got tatoos. Again, see my previous point.

5. She's a Sith. Everybody loves bad guys (and girls). They are just more interesting and dimensional.

6. She was on Big Bang Theory.

Wolowitz.jpg

7. The pose. This piece has a very cool museum quality pose. It's simple yet very expressive.

This was just off the top of my head.

Back