Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw a reg for 399.99 at my LCs. Probably gonna pick her up and try to trade for a marvel piece

Wow! 400.00?!?!?! Hurry up buy it now! Camp outside bro!!!! :horror btw why does all my comic shops suck? They never get these old statues. :monkey1 you are one lucky guy to find such a treasure. :clap

damn comicbookguy. u got some money.
according to your post you just now started collecting statues but damn u already got Talon and just bought grievous for 700 LOL

Wow! 400.00?!?!?! Hurry up buy it now! Camp outside bro!!!! :horror btw why does all my comic shops suck? They never get these old statues. :monkey1 you are one lucky guy to find such a treasure. :clap

Really these go for this much? I have just look at the bill but only paid $330 ship for this (Its one of the items that I did not open, and I open everything no MIB for me). About 2 months ago. I was not going to get it but gave into the darkside. I need to make some kind of room for the PF items. I have my place setup for 1/1, Helmets, 3.75 an thanks to SSC 1/6 (4 PFs).

Let me know if your Darth Talon needs a new home.

??? She is nice. I was going to put her next to the super evil dude pf that I have. Then Lady Death came or was put up for order and it got me thinking. She never lost. So... That is why she has never been put out.

Oh and Lady Death has a smile to die for. Really I had not idea how much Talon PF was going for till I just found this thread.

Talon still rules in my collection! I have no clue who she is when i bought it, but I like the statue. She looks cool! But after I bought it I went back to look her up, pretty cool character! Love those sith's. :D

Hey ther Freaks I have a regular one Im fixen to list on ebay...Im not going to lie I need as much as I can get out of her because I need to have a operation on my left leg and I need the money,,So if anyone has any offers please send me a message..I have alot of Great Feedback on here so you are in good hands,,Thanks guys and gals:frank

Hey ther Freaks I have a regular one Im fixen to list on ebay...Im not going to lie I need as much as I can get out of her because I need to have a operation on my left leg and I need the money,,So if anyone has any offers please send me a message..I have alot of Great Feedback on here so you are in good hands,,Thanks guys and gals:frank

I'll offer to do your leg surgery for your Talon statue :monkey3

sidenote...what's a regular go for?

I'll offer to do your leg surgery for your Talon statue :monkey3

sidenote...what's a regular go for?

lol.. good one.. reg.. I paid for mine $700 shipped couple months ago.. that was a pretty good deal I think...

Talon still rules in my collection! I have no clue who she is when i bought it, but I like the statue. She looks cool! But after I bought it I went back to look her up, pretty cool character! Love those sith's. :D

Same here, I found her in 3.75 and then in full size. I have here next to maul. Thinning of trading her later one. One thing is she doe not looking like Maul.

Back