Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gentle Giant is releasing their own Talon statue. It looks really nice, so I just have to get that one too.

I'm waiting for another awesome sw piece/s to emerge....only then talon will be out of this overwhelming attention.

Last edited:
"The sculpt is also creepy. Looks like a little school girl."
yea in an adult body.
Its bordering on perverse Japanese fetish

Her face has no elder look about her no character

Its a Japanese fetish

Can someone post images of their Darth Talon PF? I missed it. Thanks in advance.

I sold mine recently, so here are the pics I took for Ebay

Talon00.jpg

Talon02.jpg

Talon1.jpg

Talon2.jpg

Talon04.jpg

Talon03.jpg

Talon01.jpg

$900??? Damn.

I checked and that what she's going for. I got her 2 months ago on scalper bay. They really are not getting much less now. I did find one nice girl on statue forums offering her for 650 or so for the ex. But I had mine already. Since then it's gone now. I mean can you find the ex talon now for much less? It was the only way for me to obtain her at the time. Since then I love that statue. It's my favorite star wars one now. I tell you the light saber is so damn close to the floor one move could snap it right off. Then there's goes my 900.00 PF statue.

Sold my Ex for $900 shipped back in the beginning of June. I'll need the space soon, and I couldn't justify keeping a statue of a character that I knew nothing about. Glad she went to a fellow boardie, and I regret having to sell a Tim Miller statue... I loved it while it was here.

Just my little story since people are throwing numbers around.

Tim miller did talon? :horror if so this makes talon even more special to me. My favorites so far is talon, ms marvel and she hulk.

Back