Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bro I know this this is not Rocket science,I did become a member but still, It will not let me send her a message because Im a new member.That was the first thing I did.

if you just became one today, then yea, it's gonna be prolly a couple days before you can send her a message.

Ya You are right,It still wont let me in so I will give it a few days and see what happens,,Thanks so Much for your help,I hope I can contact her and she still has them..That would make me a very happy Freak

I actually had one done for mine by a person on SF, but I forget her name, maybe risingstar remembers? Btw-her cape is much better than Sideshows too :lecture

Hey Bro I finaly got ahold of her,,And what the luck She does not make them any more.She said she does not have her sewing stuff any more.But maybe in time she might do it again because she has had so many request for them..So back to the drawing board again,,Thanks for all the help it did get me signed into a very cool sight though.If you here of anyone else doing the capes,,Please let me know.Thanks..

star wars seems to be making a resurgence. i just posted a star wars 1/6 collection link that sold for nine grand! makes me wish i started collecting years ago.

I am looking to buy one of these; they look absolutely amazing in real life. The price has skyrocketed though!

I had no idea this was selling for insane amounts! Might have to take back a birthday present from the wifey. She'd be sad though, so I won't. We have been waiting for the Aayla Secura PF since before this drop and picked up Talon to display her with. Really didn't expect to be waiting this long.

Also, reading some of the older posts is hilarious. Plenty of people talking about how this was going to dive in value...EU character cannot hold value....easy to get on second market...LOL.

MAKE AAYLA SECURA!!!

It's a truly gorgeous figure, great pose good paint job and prefect sculpt. They also did an awesome job with the face. Talon was my first of and sideshow figure and I'm really happy I picked her up on ebay for a good price too 225 last year. I don't think I would ever sell her!

it isn't popular because it's tna. it's popular because it's a very well-sculpted, well-painted piece... that happens to feature tna. :monkey3

Back