Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Talon by Sideshow

P1090120.JPG

P1090105.JPG

P1090106.JPG

P1090107.JPG

P1090108.JPG

P1090109.JPG

P1090110.JPG

P1090111.JPG

P1090117.JPG

P1090118.JPG

Awesome pics darthstitch! I had this piece on preorder, cancelled, and then came here yesterday after forgetting all about it. Saw all the excellent pics and posts and ordered it first thing this morning. I cant wait... I had no idea she is this awesome. Just wow! Beauty, power, grace...

I have my Talon PF since the last weekend...and she is spectacular!!! Good job with your photos, darthstitch.:clap:clap:clap:clap

this piece is a pure EU madness, I do love both the gentle giant 1/6 bust and this sideshow 1/4 figure, here we go with some photos of mine

dsc0472p.jpg

dsc0475a.jpg

dsc0476g.jpg

dsc0480pi.jpg

dsc0484k.jpg

I'm not a fan of the premium format type figures, but this Talon just rocks

I'm not a fan of the premium format type figures, but this Talon just rocks

I'm not generally a fan of PFs either as I prefer fully painted porcelain figures.
However, when PFs feature a very little amount of cloth, they can look really good.
Darth Talon is a perfect example of that right balance.
However, figures like Sabertooth and Wolverine used way too much cloth for my tastes.

JMO here -- no need to send the Marines.

count me in as well, I don't prefer to have in my collection statues/figures with too much textile on which keeps me away from the premium format line, especially within the sideshow collectibles I prefer the comiquettes, maquettes and dioramas, but this Darth Talon premium format is something else, a beauty of darkness

bib, perfect photos mate

I'm not generally a fan of PFs either as I prefer fully painted porcelain figures.
However, when PFs feature a very little amount of cloth, they can look really good.
However, figures like Sabertooth and Wolverine used way too much cloth for my tastes.

and that's what makes Talon PF a superb piece for most Star Wars lovers, e.g. I'm alergic to textile use in statues when it is more than 10% overall, on this piece the material is used just good enough

same story with the new Oola mini bust from Gentle Giant, the use of textile on that this Oola piece is just well done

twilek.jpg

bib, perfect photos mate

thanks koko

I think that's interesting. I am 100% the other direction and love the Premium Format line because of the use of mixed media. I see a level of realism with them that I don't with fully sculpted pieces. To each his/her own though...

Off the top of my head Mola Ram and GTG are up there. I would say Sparrow but I think he falls just short because of paint. Aurra Sing came out awesome as well!

Not seeing that-- mine's perfect. For me it's Jack Sparrow, Mola Ram a close second and since I never got GTG I won't put him on my list. I should be receiving Aurra before Christmas thanks to flex pay so I'll see if she bumps one of those two then.

This is a nice statue-- but as I've got absolutely no clue who she is it wouldn't fit in with my collection. Congrats to all who scored one.

Back