Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Carnage LSB has a secret compartment too, i remember opening it up being like WTF!! where are his tendrils :lol

It isn't like this is the first statue to have pieces stored in the front of the box...

I haven't been in the collecting game for that long...so I was use to simply opening up the Styrofoam container and seeing everything in front of me.

Now I know...and knowing is half the battle. :lol

I haven't been in the collecting game for that long...so I was use to simply opening up the Styrofoam container and seeing everything in front of me.

Now I know...and knowing is half the battle. :lol

I wouldn't feel silly. Whenever there's a new multi-piece release, I always hop on the boards to make sure I didn't put the head on backwards.... lol

Last edited:
I was going to take a whole bunch of Ventress Ex pics today but I'm not getting great natural lighting this afternoon so it will have to wait for a nicer day. Meanwhile, here are a few quick comparison pics I just took of the Ventress alongside the Darth Talon PF. Better pics to come once the sun decides to come out!

6ojuas.jpg

fbjdcl.jpg

t6a4wm.jpg

24zk4s9.jpg

296odp2.jpg

epkhh3.jpg

I caved and flexed the reg version, i would have prefered the EX but its such a nice piece I dont mind...the EX would be too expensive now anyways...

Back