Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0054.jpg

These 3 offerings show just how far SS has come with their PFs. Some of their earlier ones don't look so hot, (Han Solo, etc.) Great to see them fine tuning their craft.

Nice, that's going to look good with the EU Maul.

I finally received my Talon yesterday, but i can't check her until Saturday Night. :(

anyone thinking about cancelling their Ex on this one? :pray: :horse:lol. I havent even heard of 1 person doing so since she started shipping

:wave

Just wondering if anybody here is interested in getting the regular version from me?

I'm still waiting for my French Ebay seller to ship it to me, but i can probably ask him to switch to your address instead.

Should be arriving at the end of the Aug for me.

PM me or reply here if you are keen.

:wave

Just wondering if anybody here is interested in getting the regular version from me?

I'm still waiting for my French Ebay seller to ship it to me, but i can probably ask him to switch to your address instead.

Should be arriving at the end of the Aug for me.

PM me or reply here if you are keen.

You can't sell stuff in these threads.

this is a great piece. the attitude and posture are awesome and the cloak really helps to tone down the 'gym-rat' feel she has without it. talon's feminine side seems to come through better with it. the fabric is very nice too, super thin and semitransparent. sure glad my waitlist converted on the EX ... she's a keeper.

Took a few shots of this, gotta say, it's a GORGEOUS statue. I'm hooking up Risingstar so unfortunately I won't be keeping it for myself. I think after I move in a few months I may have to pick it up again though.

Still going to take a shot at those custom capes, should have an example in a few days.

darth-talon-exclusive-premium-format-statue-1-low.jpg

darth-talon-exclusive-premium-format-statue-2-low.jpg

darth-talon-exclusive-premium-format-statue-5-low.jpg

very nice pics, dr teng.

my local retailer informed me that the 1st shipment should be arriving anytime soon. can't wait!

Back