Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so are you making custom capes Dr. Teng? If It will be better than the original, it would save me a lot of money to go and get the regular Talon

That's the plan! I'll update more once I have a prototype ready.

cool, let me know how it comes out. There is the other guy on SF that is makin them too, so more than likely i will get one from one of you guys.

Well I just got my regular version today and now SS emailed me saying my EX converted, I'm kinda pissed but I prob wasnt going to put that cloak on her anyways. Hope the EX goes to one of you freaks.

Got my replacement of the ex edition yesterday. But Talon is better off without the cloak. She is too hot to be covered by the cloak. Gotta show her curves!

Got my replacement of the ex edition yesterday. But Talon is better off without the cloak. She is too hot to be covered by the cloak. Gotta show her curves!

hey man, if your not gonna use it, pass it over here man :D, or let me know how much you want for it. My Reg should be coming next week...........it would suck after waiting all this time, that my Ex converts :slap. Good thing I didnt buy a Ex off of ebay for those crazy prices

Received my regular version yesterday, love it. Of course I get an email today saying that my wait list for the exclusive converted. I just don't think the cloak is reason enough to get the exclusive on this piece, so I canceled it. FYI, was on the waitlist since March 4th, so hopefully another long waiting collector will get the exclusive. Here's a quick pic of my Talon display...

P1020758-2.jpg

Custom carded figure I bought from Ebay a few months ago. PM me if you want the sellers name. I haven't seen another listed in awhile but maybe they'll take an order.

Man, I regret that this totally flew under my radar...

What's anyones opinion about trying to get on a wait list for the EX edition now?? Snowballs chance in hell??

im just going with the regular since i heard the ex cape material blows, so im getting a custom made cape made for me with quality material :D

So....I've been anxiously awaiting this statue since it was up for pre-order. I finally get the package in the mail and what do I find? She has no arms or lightsabers. Did this kind of thing happen to anybody else?

So....I've been anxiously awaiting this statue since it was up for pre-order. I finally get the package in the mail and what do I find? She has no arms or lightsabers. Did this kind of thing happen to anybody else?
You checked the top styrofoam compartment and it was empty?

Attachments

• aragornbox.jpg
    aragornbox.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 7

You checked the top styrofoam compartment and it was empty?

:lol That had me worried for a second as well. As Naria said the arms are in the "secret Compartment" in the top piece of styrofoam. Bit daft really considering how many empty compartments there are in the main section.:dunno

Last edited:
:lol That had me worried for a second as well. As Naria said the arms are in the "secret Compartment in the top piece of styrofoam. Bit daft really considering how many empty compartments there are in the main section.:dunno

Man I was ready to call up Sideshow and curse someone out when I first opened my Darth Talon! Luckily, I found the top secret, double secret probation, hidden compartment prior to jumping on the phone to SS and looking ridiculous. :rotfl

Back