Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i tried to go over onto flexpay too and was told i couldn't so cancelled it. broke my heart, kind of.

I hope I didnt jump on the bandwagon too late :pray:. This piece does look like it will be in the running of best female SS piece for sure, competing with Mystique, Lara Croft and SW comiquettes.

I hope I didnt jump on the bandwagon too late :pray:. This piece does look like it will be in the running of best female SS piece for sure, competing with Mystique, Lara Croft and SW comiquettes.

If it doesn't convert wait a few month after it releases once the initial hype dies down and you will be able to get her for cost or for less.

My last Flex-Pay is due to come out on Thursday or so. So I should have her within the next 10 days.

I can't wait!!

i wuld go with darth talon as we may see a brown version wolverine and i doubt we will see another talon. there will always be another wolverine. i cancelled mine as i want the brown version and have no need for both wolverines in the same pose.

Back