Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled the Ex recently - about tore me up to do it but SS has got SO many things coming out in the 4th qtr of 2010/1st qtr of 2011 that I want more (GTG PF Ex, Morgul Lord PF, Jack Sparrow PF, Carnage CQ, Spiderman CQ, Strider MQ, C-3PO 1:1 Bust, Obi-Wan LSB, etc.).

At least I know that it made somebody out there happy to get a conversion email so somewhere down the line....YOU OWE ME!!

:wink1:

I know eh. Thing is, I don't feel very good today and kinda just want to take a nap when I get home but I want to see if I can take some outdoor picks of this as well in natural light as my buffy pics got slammed.
What to do, nap first, or pics first.

Has anyone else orderd this and not gotten an email about shipping?:gah:

never mind, I just got an email but it says its coming on august 6th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I tried to take pics without the flash but nothing but blur. I'll have to take some later tonight with the flash. Not feeling so good so need a nap.
I haven't tried the sabre yet as I have to unscrew the bottom to remove the tab but it does appear that it does light up.

I swear though, I thought the exclusive cape looked different then this. I thought it had some cool design on the back that I was really looking forward to but was really let down with this cape BUT

No lazy eye and a fantastic looking piece.

talon006.jpg

talon005.jpg

talon007.jpg

Back