Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did not get an order confirmation...

It went to a blank page. I clicked refresh and it said you I already placed an order and these are 1 per customer...so....I hope I got one. Jeez.

I got the same thing. Don't know if my order is a T or W.

Aggravated too, I got my info entered in lightning fast and the site kept me on hold about 4 minutes then got an error the item was out of stock, didn't even offer me a waitlist right away, had to refresh the site and start over to get on the waitlist.

At least with this piece the exclusive is a piece of cloth. I prefer exclusives to have things like this, or control artwork, when you modify the sculpt too much it makes it an issue where if you dont get the exclusive, you don't even want the regular.

So if my W doesn't flip to a T, no huge loss.

got mine in about 1 min flat, went back to the streamline page, and by the time that reloaded it had sold out - that was a lot quicker than I thought it would be!!

I got my order in exactly at 10:00. It did take a second for the final screen to finish. I cant believe so many people wanted this one.

This one looks great missed out on the exclusive version but no big deal as my other Star Wars PF's are just regular editions. But main thing is this PF looks amazing and will be a welcome addition to the collection.

Their site is back online and I just checked my order history and SHE is there! The exclusive to boot! Phew! That was close!

Just checked my account page...my order went through. :rock

Don't know why I'm all excited....just getting her to help someone out. :lol

Refreshed and Excl doesnt say waitlist anymore but I cant order it because I placed an order for a waitlist one. Is it a goof, or did some open back up?

I will have to check my order time. I am not sure what time it wemt through. I checked out the gallery before going back and seeing that the waitlist was up. But I am glad that I did not do any refreshing. I bet I would have lost my order if I had.

Buying any collectibles nowadays to flip is just silly. Even the high end ones are coming down in after market. This won't be worth any more than the retail price and you'll have the extra problems of shipping and selling. It's just stupid.

Buying any collectibles nowadays to flip is just silly. Even the high end ones are coming down in after market. This won't be worth any more than the retail price and you'll have the extra problems of shipping and selling. It's just stupid.

well said. I can only laugh at anyone thinking they will make $$ on an obscure star wars character with an exclusive that looks worse than the regular. anyone on the waitlist will get this when it is ready to ship and all the speculators bail ship as they always do...

well said. I can only laugh at anyone thinking they will make $$ on an obscure star wars character with an exclusive that looks worse than the regular. anyone on the waitlist will get this when it is ready to ship and all the speculators bail ship as they always do...

You guys must not know many diehard SW collectors. They are notorious for over-paying for "rare" or "sold out" items, even today. They're the most impatient lot, are prone to panic and they have to secure the collectibles they seek NOW.

On the surface, I agree with you. And any truly knowledgeable Sideshow collector would never pay more than retail for this. But if a flipper timed it right I guarantee you they could sell this to a SW collector somewhere for a profit. It's as sure as the twin Tatooine sunrise. :lol

I'm with you, Dave. Buying something and then going through all of the hassle to sell it to some smack-tard for a $15 profit isn't worth it. I'm glad I make enough money with my job.

Last edited:
Ex and regular are the same as the cape is removable. The EX just gives you more options

Back