Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read a few of the Legacy comics when they first came out--I really don't think her character had a compelling background. That, and I still can't figure out what the appeal of fighting in your underwear is (note: Leia didn't choose to fight in her bikini--it was out of necessity). Whatever happened to dueling in formal attire like back in the day? Consider:

Challenger: I challenge you to a duel, sir.
Response: Please excuse me as I "debrief."
Challenger: Um...what?

Cool character design, but PF-wise I'm holding out for Vader in a better pose than the first version.

You gotta be frigging me. I was on the site 5 minutes prior to the pre-order was there at 10:00 pst on the dot. My connection at work is plenty fast. 4 minutes later I get a W and not a T? WTF? :banghead

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure there are a lot of flippers who put an order for this. But with all the good stuff coming from Sideshow (particularly the Marvel items), I see a lot of cancellations for this one. Also, I don't recall a lot of the Star Wars items appreciating in value at all, so this might not be such a good investment for flippers.

Wow. That was fast. Glad I got my order in.
Though, if I'm satisfied w/ GG's mini-bust version, this one might get dropped down the road.
First premium format figure I've preordered. And yeah, it's because she's evil & boinked Luke Skywalker's grandson. :naughty

I did not get an order confirmation...

It went to a blank page. I clicked refresh and it said you I already placed an order and these are 1 per customer...so....I hope I got one. Jeez.

SW fans = :lol:lol:rotfl

All this was hype..I can guarantee that if she hadnt been offered by PPO,with the same ES, she'd still be available right now...

This will be offered on 2nd chance when this ships...

Fail.

Back