Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know who Darth Talon was until I saw the Gentle Giant bust. I thought the character looked fantastic and am looking forward to getting the PF. I never though I'd go after an EU charater since I'm an original trilogy guy, but I guess the bikini sold me. :naughty

I don't know Darth Talon and theres no way I'm spending PF money on a character I dont know.

People can spend money on what ever they want. To each his own. I own quite a few statues of characters I had never heard of just because I liked them once I saw them. However the vast majority of my collection is known characters.

I respect with those who don't want this PF and feel that a more well know SW character should have been released (ie Stormtrooper PF, want this wayyyy more than Darth Talon) but since this is what offered, and I happen to like it, I'll buy it. If I didn't care for it I'd be a bit more upset with Sideshow.

:winkpumpk

I think it's more annoying that I want this PF and yet cannot get it, than being able to buy it but not wanting it...

Good. More chances for me to get an EX if many people don't care about it.
Then again, I have this feeling, the will order it anyway, "just in case" lol

Too bad I'm working on Friday all day.
Based on current mixed reactions though, I'd be shocked if it was sold out by the time I get home from work.

Too bad I'm working on Friday all day.
Based on current mixed reactions though, I'd be shocked if it was sold out by the time I get home from work.

Even with all the mixed reactions I'd be shocked if the exclusive didn't sell out (as long as the proto pics look good). I saw the same with the Emma Frost PF (Which I hate BTW). Huge critisism but a sell out (Probably a lot of wait list conversions on that one though).

:dunno

As long as you're a functional geek, it's all good.

But if you wear it on your sleeves (sometimes literally) and you have collectibles prominently on display in your bathrooms and kitchen then you may have issues. :lol

if a collector has his precious (and expensive) collectibles displayed in such a wet and damaging environment like a bathroom, then he's not a geek, he's a moron! :duh :lol

btw, anyone knows when the official pics of talon are gonna be up?

Back