Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think that the mystery PPO would be better suited for something like a new Dead 12" figure rather than an expensive and obscure Star Wars PF. But that's just me...

I think the mystery will be on Halloween the 31st... why not have a grand conclusion to the spook.

Did you expect this to be some high-budget blockbuster with Academy Award potential?! :dunno

They're geeks, just like us. Which is what makes it so great! :D

I like to think of myself as a closet geek thank you (hence "closet nerd" under my handle see?). No way in hell I'd tell the kind of guys I work with I have philosphical discussions about fictional characters in my spare time. I'd get peered out for sure. :lol

I thought the same thing until I happened to talk to one about his collecting habits. Turns out there are more of us out there, even in our workplaces, than I would have thought. And they are almost all adult men with solid careers. Crazy!

I like to think of myself as a closet geek thank you (hence "closet nerd" under my handle see?). No way in hell I'd tell the kind of guys I work with I have philosphical discussions about fictional characters in my spare time. I'd get peered out for sure. :lol
Here in the Bay Area we "peer out" the morons who DON'T have philosophical discussions about fictional characters in their spare time. Geek über alles.

If you look closely at the email for the mystery PPO this Friday it looks like Talon's head to me. :wave

mysteryppo3.jpg

I think you'd be surprised how many of them actually geek out just the same. Besides, it's a hell of a lot healthier than hookers and booze.

hey i'm a card-carrying geek and proud of it. :cool:

and us geeks have been gaining much more mainstream acceptance in recent years. in fact, i've met many women (hot ones, too) who tell me they find geeks kinda appealing. :naughty

I think that's the mystery! :lol

With my luck, you are probably right.

Did you expect this to be some high-budget blockbuster with Academy Award potential?! :dunno

I don't think it's bad for what it is actually.

And the "New Girl" is rather easy on the eyes. !

They did the exact same thing for the hulkbuster :dunno

:(

hey i'm a card-carrying geek and proud of it. :cool:

and us geeks have been gaining much more mainstream acceptance in recent years. in fact, i've met many women (hot ones, too) who tell me they find geeks kinda appealing. :naughty

:rock !

Come on guys, Geek is Chic !

have you seen the ladies that are attending cons these days !!!!! :monkey5

As long as you're a functional geek, it's all good.

But if you wear it on your sleeves (sometimes literally) and you have collectibles prominently on display in your bathrooms and kitchen then you may have issues. :lol

Back