Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah hopefully. I mean all the ones on ebay are like 1500-2000 and none are really selling at that price the highest one recently sold for 1000. For me that's too much. But I don't mind waiting and being patient even though its killing me!!!

It takes a lot of patience I been looking to buy one for quite sometime. I kept looking on Ebay and looked for ones that have the make offer option. I tried a few times to get the price I was willing to pay and I was shot down many times. Finally I got someone to sell one off eBay so I can get a lower price. I wish you all the luck in finding one because it's really amazing!

Yeah hopefully. I mean all the ones on ebay are like 1500-2000 and none are really selling at that price the highest one recently sold for 1000. For me that's too much. But I don't mind waiting and being patient even though its killing me!!!

Most times, the eBay prices are just too high. The ones buying those are just desperate. So, don't be desperate!

:lecture:hi5:

So what is current average price right now, exclude the ebay ones?

Ebay, unfortunately is a determinant in the market value. But aside from those, the ones listed here are upwards of $1500. As for sold pieces, I would say it can be had pretty easily at $1000 average...

Ebay, unfortunately is a determinant in the market value. But aside from those, the ones listed here are upwards of $1500. As for sold pieces, I would say it can be had pretty easily at $1000 average...

I agree. Don't take the pricings on eBay or the forums for granted. They might be indicative, but I'm quite convinced that the actual going rate is below that.

Would be nice to hear from some recent buyers. If they'd be willing to reveal their purchase price.

I agree. Don't take the pricings on eBay or the forums for granted. They might be indicative, but I'm quite convinced that the actual going rate is below that.

Would be nice to hear from some recent buyers. If they'd be willing to reveal their purchase price.

I saw that one on eBay without a box sell for $800+ship, but good luck keeping it undamaged.

I got mine from a forum member for $775 shipped in box a month or so ago. It has some tiny production imperfections in an unnoticible area, but displays perfect and otherwise mint and saber works. I think if you can get one of these under $1K you are doing good. I have a feeling these will only increase, and with the EX not really anything special that keeps them about the same money.

does anybody know who made the custome robe for her ? Any link to the thread of this topic ?

Thanks!

does anybody know who made the custome robe for her ? Any link to the thread of this topic ?

Thanks!

Wifey made a custom robe for her. I'm not sure how often she is on the boards but maybe you could send her a pm.

No, no, I have her standing with everything exposed and just swing the cloak to the side. She looks sexy and dangerous! Nothing will be covered up! :wink1: I just wish SS did another ventress PF!

Another Ventress would be nice, but I don't think SSC will revisit that one for a long while, especially when they have more OT PF's they need to release. i.e. Han on Hoth, X-Wing pilot Luke.

Back