Darth Talon Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it to late to join the Talon Party? I picked this up from Ebay the other day and I'm glad I did.

Last edited:
She honestly looks like the best statue I have seen! One day she will be mine!

Yes this is the reason why I started getting more into star wars PF. I'm sure they will make another in the future. Who knows when, but for talon I will be keeping both if they make a new one. That's how cool I like this sw character. Btw did you see this video? It's very cool with talon!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBz--oWMvWU[/ame]

Thanks guys for the comments she indeed is fantastic. I paid $750shipped from west to east coast and she was new never dipslayed. It was a little more than I wanted to spend but after seeing her for the first time in person this statue is everything and more. I have the 1:2 legendary Maul figure which I really dig but honesly the paint and pose of this statue makes this my favorite statue in my collection and I not even a big EU fan. I'm glad I finally bought it, Talon has a permanent home in my collection.

it's crazy that this PF has been released ages ago and the thread is still going strong. it's a testament to how great this PF is.

Thanks guys for the comments she indeed is fantastic. I paid $750shipped from west to east coast and she was new never dipslayed. It was a little more than I wanted to spend but after seeing her for the first time in person this statue is everything and more. I have the 1:2 legendary Maul figure which I really dig but honesly the paint and pose of this statue makes this my favorite statue in my collection and I not even a big EU fan. I'm glad I finally bought it, Talon has a permanent home in my collection.

Not bad at all. I paid 900.00 for mine last year. :gah: I had no patience in getting this one. It was a must own.

Yeah that's a good price!!! I would pay that in a heart beat but for me in England international delivery and charges adds on like $150-200 which makes me sad!

Good luck! Should be possible. She's often available somewhere, and if you really want her, the price should be managable for most collectors.

Yeah hopefully. I mean all the ones on ebay are like 1500-2000 and none are really selling at that price the highest one recently sold for 1000. For me that's too much. But I don't mind waiting and being patient even though its killing me!!!

Back