Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Said yes to an early processing email I just got, really excited to get him

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got the same thing. Should be here by late next week.

Last piece for a while for me it seems like. Who knows when Leia and Stormtropper will go up.

Got the same thing. Should be here by late next week.

Last piece for a while for me it seems like. Who knows when Leia and Stormtropper will go up.

What about Iron Studios Vader?

I took early processing on Maul too, hope I like him as much as most seem to.

What about Iron Studios Vader?

I took early processing on Maul too, hope I like him as much as most seem to.

To be honest, not a huge fan of it. I know, I know lol.

I'm fine with the ROTJ Vader n don't think it deserves the hate it gets.

Regardless, we'll see more Vaders lol. We're alresdy on our 3rd Fett, think we'll see another Vader from SSC in 2-3 years.

One final flex on my maul ex and it should be shipping to me in a couple weeks. Always wanted a maul piece but now Idk. Looks incredible but I feel like I might be shifting my entire collection now

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

So this guy shipping? Looks like people have him, but SS site says PreOrder.

Since I caved and got his bust...might as well finally add a 1/4 to the small SW section. :p
...then like grievous, ima have to get one of myc's capes... ;)

well came home yesterday to find him delivered early. Box is massive, but once i got past that the figure is sweet as hell. Best bit is the light up effect of it coming from the saber hilt. My first PF and im 200% happy I got it.

Got a notification that mine will be delivered in september :slap. I just can't wait.

20526364_10159178450400451_3277881938043305545_n.jpg20597071_10159178450425451_5686068825906655319_n.jpg20597351_10159178450410451_8514672957292534794_n.jpg

The Ex is a def waste, could have been an unlit blade or even just an extra set of blades would have been better haha. Oh well, I missed the first Maul PF so glad to have him now. As mentioned before, best displayed up higher cause of the way he is looking down and the saber needs a lot of real estate. Glad they added the light up to this even tho it means I have to spend time hiding wires now. Looks amazing, brighter and more red to me than Vaders slightly pink one. Love em both tho.

I get the people who don't care about the EX but I prefer displaying him with the single blade. Gives me more display flexibility.

Back