Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures all! Sideshow really did a great job on this character. I'm hoping to get mine sometime later this month.

Great pics MYC! and agree on the placement, he needs to be on the top shelf in order to see the full menacing facial expression.

Did you give it 10 seconds for it to light up after switching it on?

Thanks for the tip man, you saved me some grief and the time I would have wasted creating a ticket. I didnt know i had to wait 10 secs, sure enough I tried again first with the ex blade and it lit right up after 10 secs. The dual blade however did not work right. When I tried that one I got this (see pic below). I unplugged the back blade reinserted it and tried again. This time the front blade ignited first (at 10 secs), then the back blade a few seconds later. I tried again and both ignited at the same time-it seems to be working correctly now but I'm gonna keep my eye on it, if it glitches or fails to ignite more frequently I'll contact ssc..

20170715_164409.jpg

Thanks for the tip man, you saved me some grief and the time I would have wasted creating a ticket. I didnt know i had to wait 10 secs, sure enough I tried again first with the ex blade and it lit right up after 10 secs. The dual blade however did not work right. When I tried that one I got this (see pic below). I unplugged the back blade reinserted it and tried again. This time the front blade ignited first (at 10 secs), then the back blade a few seconds later. I tried again and both ignited at the same time-it seems to be working correctly now but I'm gonna keep my eye on it, if it glitches or fails to ignite more frequently I'll contact ssc..

View attachment 353132

Glad to hear it worked! Yeah, I learned the hard way, I first thought the single blade was defective, then I swapped the hand with the dual blades and got the same result. Then I left the power switch turned-on by chance while fetching for the multimeter, and when I got back just like magic they were ignited!

View attachment 353132
I've found that if you've had the sabers turned off for a while the first time you turn them on again they'll take some time and won't have that lightsaber effect but if you turn it off and back on again after that there should be no issues.

My dual saber hand won't stay in place, I have to hold it on to even test the light up. EX hand fits fine. I hope they can just send me a new hand and have it fix the problem. He looks great otherwise.

My dual saber hand won't stay in place, I have to hold it on to even test the light up. EX hand fits fine. I hope they can just send me a new hand and have it fix the problem. He looks great otherwise.

Me it's the opposite... the EX hand doesn't go in and the regular is fine....

I ordered this one , its my First Sideshow PF figure , I watched some review video on YouTube , looks Impressive.

Back