Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
make sure to post pictures..

I've been charged as well.. should be here next Monday

Looking forward to receiving this. @MYC I will probably also get the cloak.

So mine charged but didn't ship... assuming sideshow will ship Wednesday so should have it Thursday. Will post pics when it arrives.

watch the unboxing video on youtube. the dual light saber has detachable blades so you could technically display the double saber with just a single blade. but the light saber handle would still be quite large for a single blade light saber.

is that confirmed? i thought the double might not work unless both ends are plugged in. a single would help me with display options

Well boys only a couple days now and we shall find out for sure, gonna be such a sweet piece!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

is that confirmed? i thought the double might not work unless both ends are plugged in. a single would help me with display options

It's confirmed my Savage Opress can function fine with one or both. Maybe even better with one and the current isn't split and can power one a little less divided.

Edit: it does light up one saber slightly better when one sides unplugged :)

I didn't respond to that early processing e-mail, but they took it upon themselves to charge me today anyways. Very nice Sideshow.

Same here. Charged me early, when I didn't agree to it , then sent me message saying it was some sort of glitch. Lol.

well I got charged MOnday but no tracking or shipping notice.....

well I got charged MOnday but no tracking or shipping notice.....

I got charged Monday as well and didn't get the tracking notice, however I checked my UPS My Choice app and it's been shipped and scheduled for delivery next Monday! Sideshow has gotten lax about sending the tracking notices out, for whatever reason, but I am guessing yours is in route as well... Unless of course, they like me better than you! ;)

I got charged Monday as well and didn't get the tracking notice, however I checked my UPS My Choice app and it's been shipped and scheduled for delivery next Monday! Sideshow has gotten lax about sending the tracking notices out, for whatever reason, but I am guessing yours is in route as well... Unless of course, they like me better than you! ;)

:lol ... does it show the tracking also on your sideshow account?

I dont have it on UPS my choice cause its been shipped to my work address... so I can not really tell to be honest..

:lol ... does it show the tracking also on your sideshow account?

I dont have it on UPS my choice cause its been shipped to my work address... so I can not really tell to be honest..

I just checked and it does show the tracking number on m SS account page. Also, you can add your work address to UPS my choice, I believe. Good luck!

I just checked and it does show the tracking number on m SS account page. Also, you can add your work address to UPS my choice, I believe. Good luck!

my choice needs to be residential address.. I tried that already..

Yeah if you have tracking on your SSC account its safe to say its shipped.. mine still shows processing.. so I assume it will go out today.. lame ass SSC.. glad they took the money monday already :lol

Back