Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watch the unboxing video on youtube. the dual light saber has detachable blades so you could technically display the double saber with just a single blade. but the light saber handle would still be quite large for a single blade light saber.

Ahh yes of course, I get it now. Although that COULD work, I still think it'd look a bit silly to most, especially me. That saber hilt would be quite large for a single blade lol. I appreciate your insight though!

Actually if you watch the unboxing video again he does not have the option of holding a full hilt with just one blade. The front blade is connected to half a hilt and the back blade is also connected to half a hilt. Geez it really would pretty much look like he had a broken saber if you just attached the front blade and left the other one in the box.

Actually if you watch the unboxing video again he does not have the option of holding a full hilt with just one blade. The front blade is connected to half a hilt and the back blade is also connected to half a hilt. Geez it really would pretty much look like he had a broken saber if you just attached the front blade and left the other one in the box.

Not totally accurate my friend. The hand alone is attached to about 1/3rd of the hilt, and then each blade is connected to it's own 1/3rd of the hilt.

I guess I mean't "partial hilt." :) The point being that if you display the regular with just the front blade it really would like the backside was cut off. I bet you'd really have to be looking to notice it wasn't the exclusive. I actually kind of wish you could display him with a full unbroken hilt with one or two sabers or even none at all so that you could have him walking with it totally turned off like when he was stalking Obi-Wan on the other side of that red energy shield.

I guess I mean't "partial hilt." :) The point being that if you display the regular with just the front blade it really would like the backside was cut off. I bet you'd really have to be looking to notice it wasn't the exclusive. I actually kind of wish you could display him with a full unbroken hilt with one or two sabers or even none at all so that you could have him walking with it totally turned off like when he was stalking Obi-Wan on the other side of that red energy shield.

Yes! I thought the same. His pose reminds me of the scene after he kills qui gon gin, so I wanted him to have the full hilt/ no blade option as well. Anyhow, I hear what you're saying about the single blade on the regular version, but even still, that hilt will be a little bigger than the BD hilt on the EX, and it'll bother me lol. I'm too picky for my own good sometimes. If it comes down to it, and nobody wants to trade and/or sell, I'll make due with that idea for display purposes. Thanks Khev!

YEah.. this boy will ship next Friday ! processing email just arrived and is scheduled for July 7th

Just received the email too. can't wait. They charge shipping cost on the ex whereas I notice there is no shipping charge on the Collector Edition :(

Just received the email too. can't wait. They charge shipping cost on the ex whereas I notice there is no shipping charge on the Collector Edition :(

Yep.. saw that too.. kind of slap in the face

woohoo.. early processing on July 3rd !! :clap

Last edited:
Watching this closely, I want to see in hand pics and hear what people think. I would like to know if the sculpt is polystone? Probably not, the whole thing is only 6 pounds.

Back