Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate the coloring lines they indent on the face. I was hoping they would stray from that but I understand why the need for it. Other than that. Looks great. Is the face glossy though?

If he ships at that quality, I have $233 in rewards I might dump on him. I don't really order from SSC anymore... but $286 and free shipping sounds good to me

I called it almost a year ago lightsaber would love that up. This looked great at SDCC last year. So stoked. Exclusive looks great and a must for me.

Freaking looks great!! Should be getting this and IS Vader in the next few months :)

Is that new, the light-up lightsaber? I don't remember that feature when it was unveiled.

How do those lit-up sabers look in person?

congrats!

In the last Sideshow Live show they said that this guy will ship very soon !!! :)

And I will have a new custom Cloak for this guy as well !

Sign me up for that cloak! Have you ever thought of doing a robe for the emperor? The hood has always bugged me and I would LOVE to see it done right. You nail the baggy hood look on your existing Maul cloak.

Sign me up for that cloak! Have you ever thought of doing a robe for the emperor? The hood has always bugged me and I would LOVE to see it done right. You nail the baggy hood look on your existing Maul cloak.

nice suggestion.. I will talk to my tailor :)

I also will have more info on the new Maul cloak.. it will be more screen accurate than the old version..I will have more info on that after the weekend and can post an interest thread shortly after :)

nice suggestion.. I will talk to my tailor :)

I also will have more info on the new Maul cloak.. it will be more screen accurate than the old version..I will have more info on that after the weekend and can post an interest thread shortly after :)

Awesome! :)

Does anyone who Pre Ordered the Maul PF Exclusive have 2nd thoughts about the purchase? I'll gladly pay you and take it off your hands! I was too late to PO the Ex, so I am going to be receiving the regular edition (1500 count) when they ship. Maybe someone may even be interested in a trade, their Ex for my Reg. I'll even throw in some extra money to sweeten the deal.

This is a display issue for me, as the dual sided lightsaber won't fit where I want to display it ��

If anyone is interested, please send me a message! Thanks.

Does anyone who Pre Ordered the Maul PF Exclusive have 2nd thoughts about the purchase? I'll gladly pay you and take it off your hands! I was too late to PO the Ex, so I am going to be receiving the regular edition (1500 count) when they ship. Maybe someone may even be interested in a trade, their Ex for my Reg. I'll even throw in some extra money to sweeten the deal.

This is a display issue for me, as the dual sided lightsaber won't fit where I want to display it ��

If anyone is interested, please send me a message! Thanks.

hmmm why not just put the one side of the saber on your regular version? i think anyone would hardly notice it.

I'm not sure I understand the question my friend! Care to rephrase?

watch the unboxing video on youtube. the dual light saber has detachable blades so you could technically display the double saber with just a single blade. but the light saber handle would still be quite large for a single blade light saber.

Back