Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received there maul bust from Cyberman? This was meant to take 6 weeks, it's now heading towards 8 months and heard nothing what so ever. I have emailed him requesting a refund for my deposit but again heard nothing. Looks like I might have just lost £280 uk pounds.

Negatory. I think Klwn is in the same boat as both of us.

Phil actually messaged me today that mine was complete with two pictures. Should be shipping end of week or early next. I didn't pay for the full body paint so I'm not sure if those who did have theirs yet.

congrats!

In the last Sideshow Live show they said that this guy will ship very soon !!! :)

And I will have a new custom Cloak for this guy as well !

If any of you fellow collectors change your mind re: getting this new Darth Maul Exclusive PF, and/or if you don't care much about the exclusive and can settle for the regular version, please let me know if I could adopt/assume your order.

As an appreciation, I'm willing to contribute $50 to your collection fund! Please PM if interested. Thank you.

If any of you fellow collectors change your mind re: getting this new Darth Maul Exclusive PF, and/or if you don't care much about the exclusive and can settle for the regular version, please let me know if I could adopt/assume your order.

As an appreciation, I'm willing to contribute $50 to your collection fund! Please PM if interested. Thank you.

is the waitlist for the ex closed already??

is the waitlist for the ex closed already??

Hey! The Exclusive version is removed from the site, and when you locate it thru the Archive search, it shows as "The Exclusive Edition is Sold Out" with no option for Waitlist :(

P.S. BTW, can't wait for the GNK droid and his buddy ;)

Hey! The Exclusive version is removed from the site, and when you locate it thru the Archive search, it shows as "The Exclusive Edition is Sold Out" with no option for Waitlist :(

P.S. BTW, can't wait for the GNK droid and his buddy ;)

ah ok.. sorry to hear.. I hope someone helps you out on this...

Thanks ! Its coming along nicely so far ! :)

I sent you a PM

This is a plagiarized post, but the same goes for me: If any of you fellow collectors change your mind re: getting this new Darth Maul Exclusive PF, and/or if you don't care much about the exclusive and can settle for the regular version, please let me know if I could adopt/assume your order.

giphy.gif

..end DC plug...Im in LOVE

Back