Darth Maul Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you fellows who paid Cyberman for a bust before me get any sort of update? I want to see some hot maul bust action to kill time while we wait for this PF.

They are delayed, I asked about a week ago and he told me mine was being painted, it was supposed to be ready early December.

They are delayed, I asked about a week ago and he told me mine was being painted, it was supposed to be ready early December.

Yeah I'm guessing mine is in the same run. Oh well works for me considering how much other stuff I need to pay for soon lol.

DingDingding.

The vader and boba base make up for half of the weight if not more.

The new Kylo Ren PF, for example, does not have a huge, oversized base but still weighs twice as much (12 lbs.) as the new Darth Maul PF...just an observation.

The new Kylo Ren PF, for example, does not have a huge, oversized base but still weighs twice as much (12 lbs.) as the new Darth Maul PF...just an observation.

Given Sideshow's willingness to use plastic with the new Boba Fett and Vader statues, I am a little concerned that the weight for Maul might be an indication that Sideshow is going to use even more plastic with this statue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure the piece will be plastic, more likely that the simple base has no weight, while Kylo's base could easily be 4-5 lbs.

The Kylo base still looks heftier than the Maul base. And we don't really know how up to date and accurate the weights are currently.

Still.. this is one piece I am really stocked for! !! I just love everything about this statue

I waitlisted today, but I figure I won't get the ex Maul, since I waitlisted so late in the game.

Long time lurker. First time poster.

Yea I know. I'm a HUGE sports memorabilia collector that's been lurking around this forum since I first discovered the "original" Darth Maul premium statue. I've since wanted a Darth Maul statue, but I wanted to avoid the secondary market. I'm glad SS is releasing this Maul. Now, I have the "itch" to also pick up the Kylo Ren premium statue. Thanks to everyone here, I try to learn as much as I can from everyone's experience.

At this rate, it'll take about 12 years for me to reach 5 posts. LOL

Yea I know. I'm a HUGE sports memorabilia collector that's been lurking around this forum since I first discovered the "original" Darth Maul premium statue. I've since wanted a Darth Maul statue, but I wanted to avoid the secondary market. I'm glad SS is releasing this Maul. Now, I have the "itch" to also pick up the Kylo Ren premium statue. Thanks to everyone here, I try to learn as much as I can from everyone's experience.

woah :eek:

I don't understand o_0?

Did you get any of the Darth Vader statues that are/were on the market?

Back