Darth Maul PF Edition Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1999 is more film year nostalgia like the 1/6th ANH Leia, The Phantom Menace came in 99, I think it's a cool thing, and for those getting the regular edition, getting #1999 with it being numbered would be pretty cool.

The first TPM PF so they put the year on it---- most popular one probably as well... goes along with their 1977 Ed size for the 12" Leia from ANH.

So of the two choices, you'd rather the Sith Probe than one numbered the same as the year we first saw him on the big screen.

I don't think any exlcusive should go over 1000. Maul is a very popular character so this is a pretty good ES for him.

MaulFan said:
So of the two choices, you'd rather the Sith Probe than one numbered the same as the year we first saw him on the big screen.

No, I like the idea of the year ES better. Having said that though I will be keeping my exclusive order just because I want to get the exclusive.

jlcmsu said:
No, I like the idea of the year ES better. Having said that though I will be keeping my exclusive order just because I want to get the exclusive.

Smart call, I half expect whoever gets #1999 to eBay it trying to score big on the year ES.

I'm surprised SS didn't leave this piece up for a longer time to get more preorders. As popular as Maul is, 1999 is rather small IMO for a standard edition.

Both the exclusive and the regular are quite low. Maul might just turn out to be the grail of the SW PF line -- especially once the pictures of the lit-up saber surface.

So glad I reserved my Exclusive. :cool:

I suspect # 1999 will never hit the open market. It will be on a SS executives shelf somewhere.

FlyAndFight said:
Another too large ES, in my opinion.

Fly what size ES would you consider small enough then?

Seriously, We've seen some piece SSW that hit 9500 and some that have hit like this at under 2k or even the COD @ 1500. What's small enough? IMO 2k or less is small enough and anything under 500 is probably too small IMO.

I got the regular coming, it's be awesome to get 1999, I for one would keep it.

KitFisto said:
I suspect # 1999 will never hit the open market. It will be on a SS executives shelf somewhere.
Thats what I thinking too. Or LFL will get it.

Back