Darth Maul Fx Saber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice piece there Josh, makes me wish I had started collecting props/replicas.................
theverse

It is very nice. I've been like a little kid messing with them. This will be one of the only ones I get. I really dont have room to display these kinds of things.

Agreed, would love to get one or two..........the hilts are especially nice..............

Yeah, they are but I will say this one was kind of a pin to get everything all lined up.

Post some videos of you spinning around with it, pretending to be Maul.

You could even mix in the Duel of the Fates to it.

;)

Gruson said:

;)

:lol I like SW a lot but I just don't see that happening.:lol

Oh that thing looks so cool. I cannot wait to get mine. Thanks for the pic!

Congrats Josh! I'll be getting rid of my MR Maul LE once I get the FX in, and I'll be displaying it with the SS 1:1 bust. :D

This is red as well. The picture and time of day kind of the pic was taken makes it look pink.

Darth Rage said:
Mine too. Definately no complaints.

I agree, the MR Red sabers are amazingly ominously RED!
Turn your lights off in a completely dark room and you'll feel like "Impressive, most impressive.....but you are not a Jedi yet!" :rotfl

Gruson said:

;)

You mean Josh could replace the Star Wars kid! :lol :rotfl

LOTRFan said:
You mean Josh could replace the Star Wars kid! :lol :rotfl

:lol I'll leave that kind of thing to the professionals.:rotfl

gambit said:
Sorry lads, did not mean to offend. I only have 1 anakin ROTS FX and so far the pictures were showing pink, but probably due to photo.
cheers

PS: I am jealous of your maul FX, J :eek:

You didn't offend me. So no worries there. I think if you decide to get it you'll enjoy messing with it.

Got my Maul FX today (thanks Bob!). But the buttons don't line up when they're screwed together. And what's the alyn wrench for? Don't tell me to read the directions, DD don't play like that!

I like it though - a very, very cool toy.

:maul

Back