DARTH MAUL 1:1 BUST!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! That is simply AMAZING! I mean, it looks like a real head. The detail, the likeness .. just WOW!

I only collect LOTR and only statues and environments at that.. but jesus that thing is amazing! SW is really tempting me. Everything they have done is just amazing... and if they keep comming like this.. i don't know if i could hold out...

Well Chris was having to wait to put the preorder up until today so he would have time to include the Flexpay option. Apparently this option is only used for high ticket items of $500 and up. So $800 isn't a bad quess. It's apparently mixed media as well using a cloth robe and hood. I would expect a very low ES though probably no bigger than 300 - 500.

$600 is a VERY good price on this. I might have to think about this one now. I actually wouldn't need the Flex Pay for once.:lol

Oh, and it's not a Sideshow Exclusive, so Bob, Adam, etc. will have it for cheaper. I said before that Maul and Yoda are the only ones I would get, so I'll have to wait and see.

re

Here's a question for you guys: would you buy a clone trooper shock trooper's helmet or a shock trooper bust at double the price? :p

El, I would buy the Vader bust for sure.

Re

This is very tempting. I know I'd buy a Vader and Fett bust for sure, but this may be on my list as well.
Damn you SS! :lol

Re: Re

I know....I really don't know what to do either!
I have ALL the MR Helmets on order so far....
Hmm....
Plus all these new Statues and other stuff due out.... :bang

Re: re

Good question Gazmog. Personally, I'd prefer SS busts, but considering the short license to make these, I doubt I would see all I wanted from the bust line; so, I will be collecting both.

Got my order in for Maul too. Good thing I have 8+ months to figure out where I'm going to put this. :google

Re: re

With the flex pay option and the shipping date, it is getting quite tempting. :google

That is the most hideous and offensive-looking thing I've ever seen.

I can't wait to get mine.

How's this for resurrecting an oldie ...

This is now my wife's least favorite piece ... ever. My kids are split, but my choice is fairly certain - HE ROCKS! At 1:1 scale, the details are remarkable, pores folks, he has pores. I was curious how the eyes would look, they are nice and glossy; just as they should be. The paint work is top-notch, no bleeding lines, crisp and evil -- just the way I like my Sith lords. Now bring on Yoda.

DarthMaulBust002.jpg

DarthMaulBust006.jpg

DarthMaulBust018.jpg

DarthMaulBust008.jpg

DarthMaulBust009.jpg

DarthMaulBust003.jpg

DarthMaulBust004.jpg

DarthMaulBust010.jpg

DarthMaulBust011.jpg

DarthMaulBust015.jpg

I realize that this bust has been out awhile, but I felt like sharing.

I love mine just as much. The detail is just amazing and everything is dead on.

Do you pose with or without the hood? The hood makes him a little more evil looking but I just hate to hide those gorgous horns.

Back