Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

there is no way all 5000 are spoken for. this is typical Sideshow nonsense. there are more coming. dont worry.

I wouldn't be surprised. SS has done this before. However, usually you can still find it on the site via the search box and as of now, Vader won't come up when you search for him. :dunno

But I believe when they did the other batches you could still find him in the search... now he is gone. Not sure what to think but as long as I have mine I guess I really don't care. :)

Same exact thing with new t800 sixth scale. It was gone from searches then they got more and boom.

No way this is a real sell out, IMO.

Well if this is the case it's just good news for those that want it and haven't got it yet

i am more interested in why SS does this. are they trying to generate interest to sell more because they realized they are screwed? or is this an automated response when on hand inventory is gone? i can see that being a legit thing. once inventory is out, the waitlist goes up since the computer doesnt know more are coming.

Arrived this tuesday! Favorite piece in my collection so far! :clap

ss53.jpg

3vfb.jpg

7j8z.jpg

v6uq.jpg

t6q5.jpg

vui2.jpg

uh5i.jpg

2uia.jpg

o6qe.jpg

Last edited:

^ Fantastic pics. Some of the best I've seen!! And you have the correct arm, still waiting on mine.

^ Fantastic pics. Some of the best I've seen!! And you have the correct arm, still waiting on mine.

Thank you! Yes, the European retailers received their stock with the correct arm. Caused a small delay but totally worth it.

Wonderful pictures Dracula!
Now im even more dreading the wait until Monday.

Thanks! Hahaha, I know the feeling. I've been lurking around in this thread for months watching, jealously, at everyone else receiving theirs. :lol

I spoke with Jennifer at Sideshow yesterday and asked her if it was indeed sold out or if they were just waiting on another batch. She said it is definitely "sold out" they will not be getting anymore. I then asked if she was supposed to say that to peak interest, and she said "nope he is gone". I have dealt with Jennifer at SSC for many years and she has been right everytime I have asked her a question about a product.

Take it for what you will ;)

Well, I think they will find a handful to fill 10-15 waitlist orders, but I don't see another batch of him coming in.

I am gonna be very bummed if he is gone and I have to pay the bloated Ebay prices. :(

Back