Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Good to see SS has come through on this for everyone....

Looks like Vader will be joining my collection in the new year :)

Just went to my local shop to pay for this (with the corrected arm). I was told by the owner that Sideshow would only making 200 corrected arms. Is there any way of corroborating this?

Just went to my local shop to pay for this (with the corrected arm). I was told by the owner that Sideshow would only making 200 corrected arms. Is there any way of corroborating this?

if this is true its probably the "first batch" that was stated above. they have no reason not to make corrected arms for all the made statues. also the ES is 5000 and some are probably still being made those would be fixed in the factory. all IMO of course dont quote me

Im flex paying him until Jan 25th so im one of those hoping its more than 200.

Yeah, I believe it was 200 in this first batch. They will make one for all of them.

I got an email today from them saying they are working on the arms and expect them to be done in 2-3 months.

Thanks for sharing JAWS.
Looks really nice in the black surroundings. :clap

Actually looks good with the dark background.
Guess a black besta with some spot lighting would really set the tone to properly display it.
Grats again.

Yeah I could not wait to finally get the Power of the Force fist here in the house... I love the unmasked version also but I wanted to display that helmet sculpt since the piece was first announced.

Great piece!!

Yeah I could not wait to finally get the Power of the Force fist here in the house... I love the unmasked version also but I wanted to display that helmet sculpt since the piece was first announced.

Great piece!!

Did you place a new order for the statue and it came with the fist or had you already gotten it and it was just the replacement?

I forgot to call and get put on the list for the arm :slap, you think they will still send me one at this point?

I get mine last week,it's cool but i think these 2 head are too similar.

Back