Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

I would have them ship it back and reorder when the rest have the arm. if everyone did that maybe they would think twice at the factory and at HQ QC

Last edited:

I Recieved the same email kudos to SS for taking
The right steps to resolve this issue.

Now time for some crappy phone pics :)
I'm all about the dark side :)

20131004_005443.jpg

20131004_004250_HDR.jpg

20131004_004711.jpg

20131004_004151_HDR.jpg

Yeah they did a great job. For $1200 it better be realistic and well
Done :yess::clap lol

That would explain it then! Money well spent sir!:lecture

Also, is your shelf bowing in the middle there or is that the picture distorting? I'm scared for your collectibles.:horror

Well the news of SSC making things right has put me in the mood to take some photos. I will post a review later but my quick thoughts on this piece are, it's

A) Amazing
B) Very Well done
C) A centerpiece statue
D) Classy

Had SSC not agreed to fix the fist issue this statue would still great. But only truly great as the Helmetless Vader. The other poses with the Helmet just don't work as well as that fist will.

Anyways here are a few shots.

I am no expert on Vader's Helmet but this seems to me to be the most accurate sculpted Vader Head out there. However I have only owned the PF and a few Koto statues and I don't pay much attention to 1/6 scale so I admit I may have no idea what I am talking about. I just know that this Vader Helmet looks fantastic from all angles.

Here is how I will pose him with Helmet on after we get the new arm

...When I finally decided to inspect the rest of the statue, I discovered that the main body was actually completely broken in half at the waist...

I'm sorry to hear that you had such issues with your Vader. :-(

I took my statue out, put it the base and then put it away. I'm sincerely wondering how you noticed the broken body. Is it cracked? Did you initially think that it was okay? I'm only wondering because I want to be sure I didn't miss something. I'd hate to have a cracked one without knowing it.

I'll post some pictures over the weekend when I get a chance.

They know who ordered so they will send one to everybody not just the ones who emailed about it.

Last edited:

I'm in China,and no such RETURN or REFUND thing,what can I do ? throw away my PO fee? awwww~~~~

Yesssss! Sideshow Skywalker! You didn't give in to the Dark Side! You are a hero! You have made your father proud! :)

Glad to see that SS is going to fix the problem. Very professional definitely gears me more towards buying this amazing piece. Congrats to all and may see pictures from me soon of this awesome piece.

Ohhhh. Looking at this photo I finally get where SS was going with Obi Wan's pose..... It's a "Get me the Hell outa here" Pose :)

usepytyq.jpg

glad they are fixing their mistake. I don't think they deserve praise however for doing so. it should be expected.

Back