Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

After seeing some pics I think the pose with the saber looks the best. I get my tomorrow so I will see than. Can't wait!

Great display. Not a fan of the pig either but that's just because I don't have any relations towards him. The piece itself is well done. Will just go for the villain trio in this line myself. :)

Great display.... Pig is my favorite tho so shame to not see him there :(

Wow that is a great display, I love the pig but understand if you don't want him.

I Never Buy the ugly Green Star Wars Pig

The Rest is here

Great display. Not a fan of the pig either but that's just because I don't have any relations towards him. The piece itself is well done. Will just go for the villain trio in this line myself. :)

Great display.... Pig is my favorite tho so shame to not see him there :(

Wow that is a great display, I love the pig but understand if you don't want him.

They prefer to be called extraterrestrial swine. :lecture

Oh yeah and great display!

Just got a reply from SS, they are working with their production team to get the issue resolved. I'm crossing my fingers for that fist.

Just got a reply from SS, they are working with their production team to get the issue resolved. I'm crossing my fingers for that fist.

My guess is it will be fixed for the ones they still have and us who all ready have it are SOL and can return ours and reorder if we want to.

My guess is it will be fixed for the ones they still have and us who all ready have it are SOL and can return ours and reorder if we want to.

my guess that if they are going to fix this, they will fix it to all orders. no excuse to not send the correct arm for us.

They prefer to be called extraterrestrial swine.
starwarsmuppets.png

(Source: https://geektyrant.com/news/2011/11/25/luke-skywalker-meets-the-muppets-in-pigs-in-space.html)
:wink1:

Damnit it takes so long for it to arrive at europe retailers!!. Still waiting for fett!! Cant wait to have vaderr!!!

#30 showed up today. Took some quick iPhone pics and I personally love how it looks.

null_zps43495a20.jpg

null_zps275f1e9b.jpg

null_zpsccc2688a.jpg

null_zpsf624b31b.jpg

null_zps70de7f8c.jpg

I think he is just realizing it's the kitty litter, he's starting to look in that direction.

Great pics Josh. I'd personally like to thank SS for including the hilt. I didn't expect it to be honest

Thanks! Those are just so,e quick iPhone pics. Hope to take some better photos outside this weekend.

The Dark Lord of the Sith, not noticing the giant kitty litter cave beside him, contemplates whether it is his helmet that is so stinky.

:rotfl it may be his helmet I mean it's gotta smell like a burnt hot dog inside that thing.

I think he is just realizing it's the kitty litter, he's starting to look in that direction.

:rotfl

josh, how does the orange compare to the sauron pf in person since you have both. On the sauron pf the orange isnt very noticeable and looked fine, but here it looks :slap

Back