Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Has anyone ever considered to display him with the clenched fist and without mask? It's another kind of contemplation, a less shakesperean one, but still, it was an option to me...

Vader gets here today and even with the wrong arm I am very excited. My Mythos family will now be complete. :)

Vader gets here today and even with the wrong arm I am very excited. My Mythos family will now be complete. :)

Congrats mate... the sure will be a impressive bunch when altogether

Looking forward to a pic or two

The detail on this looks incredible but I can't get over how casually Vader is just standing on this tiny rock surrounded by lava. WTH :cuckoo:

The detail on this looks incredible but I can't get over how casually Vader is just standing on this tiny rock surrounded by lava. WTH :cuckoo:

Um, don't we all ponder life surrounded by lava.:dunno Thought it was the norm. :lol

Vader is in with wrong fist
I Hope i get a new fist, if Not i send him back.

Last edited:

Someone can say me what is the height without the helmet??
Thanks.

Just received #79/5000! The paint job (which was the major worry of most) is amazing! Incredibly well done. So if that's holding anyone back, it shouldn't.

What I did find odd, was that the head is kind of looking...beside the helmet and not at it. I mean, if you pose if from the side, it'll likely line up properly, and maybe it's supposed to be an illusion and that's how you're supposed to view it, otherwise it wouldn't work; however, when you look at it head on, he's looking beside the helmet instead of directly at it. I have to set him up properly still when I get back, and I don't think it's a dealbreaker, but it's a bit odd they wouldn't just line him up with it -- again, unless it's needed for the illusion at the angle it's supposed to be viewed at.

One thing though: I received a lightsaber loose, and it has a circle keychain type hook on it. On Vader's belt, there's a hole...is there supposed to be a hook there? If so, mine may have broke and I don't see it anywhere. The body looks great though, with no real flaws, so I'd hate to have to request a new one just because the belt clip broke off. Maybe that's why they nixed it with Obi-way? Maybe it was just unlucky on my part...or maybe I'm just missing how it's supposed to clip in.

If anyone has any answers about this, please let me know :) (again, it's not a huge hole, but it's a small square, which makes me think that there was supposed to be something there to latch onto. Again, maybe I just missed something.)

All in all this line really does need renamed instead of Star Wars mythos, Star Wars messups.

Got my Vader and I'll post picks in about 2 hours (had to get the family sig pic in though) but first impressions... he is F'IN SWEET.

Last edited:

What I did find odd, was that the head is kind of looking...beside the helmet and not at it. I mean, if you pose if from the side, it'll likely line up properly, and maybe it's supposed to be an illusion and that's how you're supposed to view it, otherwise it wouldn't work; however, when you look at it head on, he's looking beside the helmet instead of directly at it. I have to set him up properly still when I get back, and I don't think it's a dealbreaker, but it's a bit odd they wouldn't just line him up with it -- again, unless it's needed for the illusion at the angle it's supposed to be viewed at.

ADHD Vader

2nd impression... the helmet head is fantastic. I figured I'd never pose him with it but now I'm not so sure. One more thing.. shouldn't the light saber have the belt hook on the handle end not the saber end?

IMG_20131001_173903_437.jpg

IMG_20131001_174005_867.jpg

IMG_20131001_174333_020.jpg

IMG_20131001_174051_961.jpg

IMG_20131001_174310_846.jpg

Not want to step on your toes but the orange effect on your helmet looks very string... are all like this?

Back