Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

This statue looks awesome. Bbt I don't know anything about the Mythoslcine and already have the new SS 1/6 Vader coming.

This statue looks awesome. Bbt I don't know anything about the Mythoslcine and already have the new SS 1/6 Vader coming.

Completely different scales. I have the 1/6th Vader coming. The only reason why I haven't ordered this one too is that I'm not that impressed with the photos. I have an Obi-Wan 1/6 and the Obi Mythos Statue. They are completely different.

Anyone check out the Sauron PF pics that are showing up?? He also had the "fire effect" that Vader has and it seems they did a pretty good job and did not overdo it.

IMG_6409_zpsa5181744.jpg

Last edited:

Anyone check out the Sauron PF pics that are showing up?? He also had the "fire effect" that Vader has and it seems they did a pretty good job and did not overdo it.

IMG_6409_zpsa5181744.jpg

That shot does look a lot better than the photos on the product page. :goodpost:

That shot does look a lot better than the photos on the product page. :goodpost:

Yeah. I am hoping SSC takes it easy with the "orange glow" on Vader like they did with Sauron. It actually can be a cool effect it done right...........I hope it's done right for Vader :pray:

Im excited about how Sauron turned out but have to admit I want more orange on this one. Since his base is the lava, I want to see this guy burn! Plenty of solid black stoic vaders out there. Give me one in the flames of regret!

do you like this better than the attakus vader 1?

I do myself. Though, I've only ever seen the Attakus piece in pictures.

IMG_6409_zpsa5181744.jpg

I don't know who took that but that's a nice pic. :wink1: :lol

Sauron came out great. I've been telling folks it would but to see that it did is really nice.

I still don't feel the over-spray is needed. It would work if you display it with a light source to show the reflection. But in a setting like this the over-spray makes no sense. It basically says Sauron is standing over fire, but where is the fire.

Back