Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

I'm confused :cuckoo:

Let me explain...

The sculptor of the mythos should have also sculpted the 1/6 vader, because the mythos vader's armour is an excellent sculpt...

Now,

If I am mistaken and he DID also sculpt the 1/6 esb vader, then I am sorely disappointed in the outcome of the 1/6 esb vader.

However, I doubt that the sculptor of the 1/6 esb is also the sculptor of the mythos because the quality is different...
unless one sculptor rushed through the 1/6th and took quality time with the mythos...which is unlikely...

Clear enough?
:dunno

Fury it sucks to hear you have to sell this one, it really is a nice piece. I really hope things turn around for you.

Thanks, but it's okay. The PT is definitely not my favorite part of Star Wars as is. Having to choose between Maul and Boba, the choice was easy for me.

Let me explain...

The sculptor of the mythos should have also sculpted the 1/6 vader, because the mythos vader's armour is an excellent sculpt...

Now,

If I am mistaken and he DID also sculpt the 1/6 esb vader, then I am sorely disappointed in the outcome of the 1/6 esb vader.

However, I doubt that the sculptor of the 1/6 esb is also the sculptor of the mythos because the quality is different...
unless one sculptor rushed through the 1/6th and took quality time with the mythos...which is unlikely...

Clear enough?

Lmao :panic:

Let me explain...

Now,

Clear enough?

Im confused! do u want Mythos vader to have articulation like the 1/6? as u know the Mythos line is 1/5 statues, if u r looking for articulation here u will be disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I think he is disappointed with the sculpt of the 1/6 and would've wanted the sculptor of the Mythos Vader to sculpt the 1/6 as well. :)

Let me explain...

Now,

Clear enough?

Got it, just the phrasing at the end threw me off.

I think he is disappointed with the sculpt of the 1/6 and would've wanted the sculptor of the Mythos Vader to sculpt the 1/6 as well. :)

Well said, I agree, I was actually comparing them the other day because I want to get one or the other but I kept drifting back to the Mythos.

I ordered the new 1/6 but then canceled right away once I realized the mythos is soooo much cooler.

Getting my second (of 3) flexpays tomorrow. Still on the fence if I want to keep this. Help!!

Not so easy any more now that I opened him up to inspect.

I would like to keep this statue. I only wish he had an empty left hand. Then I would display him with his churro.

null_zps6b8c2165.jpg

null_zps4039353e.jpg

In looking at the pictures, it appears that Maul's head and body shininess match each other this time. Are my eyes correct in seeing this?

Finally shipped mine yesterday!!! Can't wait to get him on Friday... Looks amazing in Fury's pics :)

I should replace the blurry one, but I'm too lazy. yeah, the bust shot I took shows that he came out very well. I didn't keep up with it, but there's no issue of paint difference from portrait to body for me...

Looks great, fury. Mine shipped as well yesterday from a retailer in France, can't wait to get the Mythos line in house. :)

Back