Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the arms on maul. You need to insert peg and twist until it locks in place. Test by tugging on the hands to see if it locked to the body. Mine has never fallen out.

Broke down and got this from Fellow member loricstone at a great price..

This goes against my rule of no PT SW items. But Maul is the best character of the PT and I figured he would look good with my Fett and Vader Mythos. And Possibly any other great SW villains that will come out for the mythos series down the line.

Hoping to love this guy after I get him.

This goes against my rule of no PT SW items. But Maul is the best character of the PT and I figured he would look good with my Fett and Vader Mythos. And Possibly any other great SW villains that will come out for the mythos series down the line.

Way to go ! If I had seen it I may have scooped it up ! :hi5:

Congrats! :duff

I was wondering if anyone had gotten a piece from the second wave and if they made any changes to the paint apps... less glossy ?

just received this masterpiece.. directly POed vader and ben kenobi
1043998_10152344111722662_2019164975_n.jpg

19906_10152344111692662_112112204_n.jpg

Would love to get this line, but display space is so limited :(.. Maul and Obi have a somewhat large footprint because of the sabers, and Fett requires higher clearance. So, all I can do is observe and envy you guys.

I'm so tempted by these, he looks amazing but I know if I get back into Star Wars it's going to get mega expensive.

That said the possibility of a Grievous Mythos might be all I need to tempt me back

Neil

Would love to get this line, but display space is so limited :(.. Maul and Obi have a somewhat large footprint because of the sabers, and Fett requires higher clearance. So, all I can do is observe and envy you guys.

I have maul and obiwan displayed without their sabers lit ! it looks even better IMO because the plastic rod takes away of the realism of the statues

the desert like them with Kenobi and the darker sandy rock with boba make for a really great display. hopefully when and if the pre-cyborg grievous comes he will be in his tribal outfit. it will look sweet on any shelf

Back