Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered mine. I don't have any SW statues or figures anymore so might as well restart the collection with this. I can't wait for Fett and Vader.

I was hoping that this line would bring in the foulmouthed statue collectors with an opinion so big that it could comfortably accomodate a whale _____.

:woo

Wow you are a ____ing idiot. Way to take what I said and completely blow it out of context. Of course it matters if it is 2 inches from the base. But it clearly isn't you ____ head. But it says it is 1/5 scale and the dimensions are right there. I'm just saying to be so picky about the exact scale or dimensions is ridiculous and pretty OCD to me.

Oh and I'm glad you speak for the entire statue collecting community, ass.

:goodpost::clap:clap:clap

I want to stick mostly to 1/4 scale, but this line is looking so good.
Don't know what to do.:panic::panic::panic:

obiwan.jpg

You must do what you feel is right, of course.

I want to stick mostly to 1/4 scale, but this line is looking so good.
Don't know what to do.:panic::panic::panic:

I m also collect 1/4 scale but this line u can start with 1/5 as sideshow introducing all characters in 1/5 they all really looking nice:)

WOW, things are getting unnecessarily heated in here. Everyone calm down and take a breather.

To each their own...if you care about scale, don't care about scale, don't like the base, love the base, want to marry the statue, want to use the statue as a gun range shooting target...every collector is different and there is nothing at all wrong with that.

Bottom line is we don't all have to agree and as a matter of fact shouldn't. We all like and hate certain things and that is what makes us all unique. :peace

Lets not let differences cause unnecessary drama on these threads. To those of you SUPER excited about this statue and have PO'ed it (I'm in this category) keep being happy excited ect.. If others have issue with scale or anything about the statue it's their right to feel that way, but it doesn't have to alter the way you see it at all. To those who like the statue but have scale concerns then I agree you should wait it out and see if the end scale does match what you were wanting before putting any money down. Lastly if you don't like this statue...well go F*&K yourself! :wink1:

JK obviously. If you don't like it I'm sure there will be something else you will like coming out with SDCC right around the corner.

Just my two cents: I can see how the original posts could be taken the wrong way (though in myc's case, I really think he was frustrated with the general discussion as opposed to any particular poster) but I think your response to both was not at all proportionate. There's just no need to escalate it like that, IMO, and it would've been better to either handle it over PM if you guys want to swear at one another or better yet, de-escalate it by explaining your perspective and bringing them 'round or agreeing to disagree. Anyway, think it'd be best in any case to just let it go and let the thread continue on-topic.

Just my two cents: I can see how the original posts could be taken the wrong way (though in myc's case, I really think he was frustrated with the general discussion as opposed to any particular poster) but I think your response to both was not at all proportionate. There's just no need to escalate it like that, IMO, and it would've been better to either handle it over PM if you guys want to swear at one another or better yet, de-escalate it by explaining your perspective and bringing them 'round or agreeing to disagree. Anyway, think it'd be best in any case to just let it go and let the thread continue on-topic.

:exactly:

so did others have their deposits charged already as well?

:clap:clap

He flat out insults me because I'm concerned with the scale..I respond. How the hell is he right?

You called him a moron which was out of line. We all come together here to talk about our hobby which we all enjoy. To disagree with someone is one thing but to start name calling is out of line and immature. If something upsets you have the right to just ignore it. If you must say something then just say it without calling someone a moron and the other names you were calling the other guys on the boards. Oh and by the way he was talking to noone in particular you just took it personal.

Now to get back on topic I love this piece for what it is and the scale doesn't bother me one bit. Maul is a badass and can beat down jedi with a sick, that's what's up!

You called him a moron which was out of line. We all come together here to talk about our hobby which we all enjoy. To disagree with someone is one thing but to start name calling is out of line and immature. If something upsets you have the right to just ignore it. If you must say something then just say it without calling someone a moron and the other names you were calling the other guys on the boards. Oh and by the way he was talking to noone in particular you just took it personal.
No, he was talking about me. I was the one who brought up the scale concern. Like you said, if he disagrees with me and doesn't care whether or not it's 1/5..he shouldn't start insulting me. I didn't even acknowledge his existence prior to his "nitpicking weirdo" comment. :dunno

And it's frustrating when your whole point is just paved over with "nitpicking". I'm just nitpicking. I just like to come here and complain about these statues. If I have anything negative to say about them, any small concerns based on this company's past, I'm a nitpicker. :rolleyes:

Moron hardly seemed "out of line".

..and that other guy just went berserk with the cussing for even less reasoning :lol

I really hope this statue is in 1/5 scale, because I'm very interested in it. :panic:

Back