Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

From the photos, it looks like someone finally got the helmet correct, although I don't care for the base or the tattered/burnt cape.

From the photos, it looks like someone finally got the helmet correct, although I don't care for the base or the tattered/burnt cape.

This piece screams character and uniqueness that I cannot pass up on. This whole line for that matter is unique and I love it for that. The stories behind each piece make it that much more interesting and I'm loving this line. I just hope SS has plenty more in the works because I'm down.

This piece screams character and uniqueness that I cannot pass up on. This whole line for that matter is unique and I love it for that. The stories behind each piece make it that much more interesting and I'm loving this line. I just hope SS has plenty more in the works because I'm down.

Couldn't agree more. This Vader piece just shows how torn of a character he was. I love his stature as it captures his duality almost perfectly.

Here is a pic of my new setup in my room. Still in the process of getting everything together before opening up everything. I just got the DX Luke Skywalker, Red Skull Hot Toy and Bossk Ex 1/6. Still got lots to do. Anyone have suggestions on how to make it better? Is it fine the way it is now?

2u6hetz.jpg

2dgp1u8.jpg

Agree exactly 100%..It's a powerful piece making a hellava statement...It's a piece that folks stop to look at and think...The display poses/options/parts are phenomenal too

well said :goodpost:

Here is a pic of my new setup in my room. Still in the process of getting everything together before opening up everything. I just got the DX Luke Skywalker, Red Skull Hot Toy and Bossk Ex 1/6. Still got lots to do. Anyone have suggestions on how to make it better? Is it fine the way it is now?

2u6hetz.jpg

2dgp1u8.jpg

I recommend leaving them in the boxes.

They will not gather dust and the best part... you're done!

You are underestimating the power of story Cent. I for one am allured to this Mythos line because of the moments in time story. Otherwise, these simply become another Star Wars product. I know I am not the only one with this thought, especially checking on other forums.

Whether people admit it or not, the story will be a big selling point of this line. Instead of just looking at Kenobi or Fett, the collector will think of that particular story and how that is the only piece available for that character for that period of time.

Perhaps this line does need a story. After all, they're taking a character out of context and re-imagining them in a 'what if' scenario. If you like that sort of thing, that's great.

I think this piece is awesome, but again, I could care less what the story is behind it. I'm buying regardless, assuming a good paint app (my original concern) and price pending.

This and Sauron PF will have Lava reflection paint apps...I hope they do em well!

Got mine today. Preorder at $250 locally and well worth it. This is one statue that really provide the bang for the buck. Light Saber abit too long to display for me.

DarthMaul2_zps38052034.jpg

DarthMaul_zps5661829d.jpg

This entire line so far looks amazing. I love how Maul came out and Vader from the pictures looks better than Maul. The only one I don't have on order yet is the Grammy and I might just have to get him as well.

Congrats!

i have finally ordered my 1st Star Wars Statue ..... i m fan of Darth Maul & Darth Vadar so only this statue i m getting ...... hay friends plz post some pics :postpics:

You just opened a brand new dangerous door! :1-1:

Wow, stunning. This one statue captures the Vader I knew from the OT in an earlier state better than any moment in the entire PT.

406728_10151228788821799_1258504967_n_zps8e1a4b5f.jpg

Back