Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

Do you think there is hope now

The status changed today
inv.png

I actually got off the phone with customer service for my hand, it seems I should be getting one shipped out to me soon, or so im told, still keeping my fingers crossed, again a shout out to slynger for the info. And I also asked if they were getting/selling any more in and as far as she knew they were not although she did say that until it states sold out on the website not every one has officially been sent out yet, meaning some might still have there waitlist maybe convert. Best of luck guys.

I went on the waitlist a week after it sold out, and it converted withing a few days. Got my Vader a week after that.

EDIT - WL on the 25th. Converted on the 27th. Billed/shipped on the 29th of January.

Update, just got an email from SS, its confirmed that I will be getting the power arm within the next 7-10 business days, so happy about that!

Update, just got an email from SS, its confirmed that I will be getting the power arm within the next 7-10 business days, so happy about that!

Glad it worked out for you. That arm is so much better as opposed to the mistaken arm they sent.

Glad it worked out for you. That arm is so much better as opposed to the mistaken arm they sent.

Yeah from the pics I bet, and come to think of it I do remember thinking to myself that it was a weird pose to have his fist that way lol.

Wow is this mean that they will sent one to all the people in the wait list ?

Holy @hit its back up for pre order, I guess they didn't sell out completely, well get it fast guys if you haven't already! Ebay scalpers eat your heart out :lol

Just jumped on it right now, weird that I had put myself on the wait list and it was never fulfilled. Ended up having to cancel it to get this on the pre order.

Ha... What do ya know... sideshow again pulls this "sell out" trick. I knew 5000 was a huge # to sell through. Well now everyone can get a chance at one. ;)

I wonder if they're getting a entire new batch from the factory or if they "found" a handful sitting in the warehouse. But hopefully everyone who missed out before can score one now.

I wonder if they're getting a entire new batch from the factory or if they "found" a handful sitting in the warehouse. But hopefully everyone who missed out before can score one now.

Odds are it's a new batch to cover all the broken ones from the original shipment.

I was on the wait list and the wait list was not converted !! which is weird since they are offering more of this item to be order.
I try to order one but it was block because of my item in the wait list.
So I had also to cancel my wait list and order one new
And now My Order is complete !!!!! I am so glad I was able to get one this time

I still do not understand why they did not convert all the wait list before opening to new order.
I hope everyone in the wait list that not see this will be converted

I was on the wait list and the wait list was not converted !! which is weird since they are offering more of this item to be order.
I try to order one but it was block because of my item in the wait list.
So I had also to cancel my wait list and order one new
And now My Order is complete !!!!! I am so glad I was able to get one this time

I still do not understand why they did not convert all the wait list before opening to new order.
I hope everyone in the wait list that not see this will be converted

Had the same issue but also did the cancel and pre order thing. Really excited to get this and put him next to the Maul Mythos. :yess:

Good news to the guys who missed out on this.... I know if I had and was now able to get my hands on one I would be over the moon

Who I cannot believe I put my hand on one, this is so great
This is how I feel NOW !!!

Back