Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

^Amazing! :clap

I wonder is that art print included with the statue?

Nope the print is not included with the statue.
The print is by artist Jerry Vanderstelt. Both the print & statue go great together.:)

... mine will be here Tuesday......... I'll open to inspect, but back in the box he goes until the move. :(

I wonder if SSC is going to allow people to keep the mal-shaped arm, but not include it in later copies. That would mean that people who order the statue early get 4 arm options instead of 3.
That's true but it looks so ridiculous anyway. :lol I'd have no proble destroying it but I don't think SS wil care too much about it in this case.

Anybody own the attakus 1 or 2 statues? I'd like to see a side by side comparison shot with the mythos vader

Anybody own the attakus 1 or 2 statues? I'd like to see a side by side comparison shot with the mythos vader

I have both, but my mythos vader won't arrive for a few months. Hopefully someone else can take a few pics for you before then.

Does anyone know how long this would usually take to arrive to uk distributors.....any first hand experience? I have pre ordered it from forbidden planet and thought they would have had it by now. Its annoying seeing all these pics of this great piece

Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

I have both, but my mythos vader won't arrive for a few months. Hopefully someone else can take a few pics for you before then.

Ambasah those Vaders are classic I wish I owned at least one. If no one posts till then I hope I can count on you for that. Are they supposed to be the same scale as the mythos?

Ambasah those Vaders are classic I wish I owned at least one. If no one posts till then I hope I can count on you for that. Are they supposed to be the same scale as the mythos?

The Attakus Vaders you are referring to are 1:5. IMHO the Attakus 1 is one of the best Vader's out there.

who wants to paint my helmet all black for me for $. PM me if you have the skillz. no rookies. i want a PRO job.

F that orange disgrace. i want an all black helmet.

The Attakus Vaders you are referring to are 1:5. IMHO the Attakus 1 is one of the best Vader's out there.

Thanks for that man. Attakus 1 is a must have, one day it'll be in my collection

who wants to paint my helmet all black for me for $. PM me if you have the skillz. no rookies. i want a PRO job.

F that orange disgrace. i want an all black helmet.

Have you seen what some members here have done to their Sauron PF?

I have to agree with you on this. :hi5:

I think if I would own it I would paint it black as well.. the orange on the body is kind of "ok" .. but I agree the orange blob would bother me as well !

honestly, I never repainted a finished piece.. or custom painted something.. I would love to do it but bot before I tried it on my own.. unfortunately I dont have the statue so as much as I would love to do it for you - I dont feel comfortable to put my hands on it

Back