Darth Maul – STAR WARS Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth Vader (Mythos) Statue

It will into my collection though! :lol

Oh and that's a frickin awesome display!

Just got my processing email, should be shipping in the next couple of days. Very excited to finally have this one with Kenobi and Fett!!

Just called SS to get my name on the waitlist for the replacement arm that'll be coming in a few months. For those of you that received your Vader, in order to get the replacement arm, I suggest you call to get on that list. I doubt they will just send you one otherwise.

to all who have both.. Premium Format and this one.. which one do you prefer ?? Mythos or PF ??

Love this statue!

image1237.jpg

image1236.jpg

^Amazing! :clap

I wonder is that art print included with the statue?

I swear to god this picture and my droids kept me sane today at work. I took it quickly before I left home at 5 am. because I had a feeling today was be a long day.

20131014_053848_zpsb6f9d310.jpg

Glad I order 4 of the 5. I'll take some pictures tomorrow. I just wanna eat, enjoy the paper while on the throne and nice bottle of bourbon -nods- guess the older I get you enjoy the simpler things in life.

My Darth Vader looks outstanding!

Now i would like to ask everyone else regarding some issues on the alternative helmet, because on mine looks like this:

First i thought it was a stain so i try to wipe off with a soft cloth but it doesn't come off, and that still looking like opaque... any one else have the same issue?

Now i would like to ask everyone else regarding some issues on the alternative helmet, because on mine looks like this:

First i thought it was a stain so i try to wipe off with a soft cloth but it doesn't come off, and that still looking like opaque... any one else have the same issue?

That looks like a problem to me. I would contact SSC.

I finally got Vader. The Flame paint isn't too bad. I just hate that big blob on the Helmet. Still a awesome piece.

Not sure if I should order or wait 2-3 months to get one complete.

I wonder if SSC is going to allow people to keep the mal-shaped arm, but not include it in later copies. That would mean that people who order the statue early get 4 arm options instead of 3.

Back