Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic pics guys! Jealous over here. If I hadn't of backed out of collecting SS than this would have been a sure purchase.

Are you serious?! SS is closing accounts??? :horror

Tonight's the night mark!

Not sure if I should feel :yess: or :( yet...

It's so strange how I'm defending SS because I was one of their biggest haters a few months ago for not giving me any replacements. But from what I seen. They are closing the accounts of people who is trying to sue them. I could be wrong but that's my guess. Still from what I see SS customer service has improve miles and miles. People are getting replacements and response times are not the best. But to me as long as I get what I need I'm ok with any wait time. Just saw another happy customer who just got another replacement. I must say SS is really OK in my book. I'm very impress with the service I'm getting now. Good QC, if not they fix it for me and to me this is the most important thing in collecting these things. So thank you sideshow!
But onto malgus wow I'm still amazed at this thing. Now I wonder who the next Jedi or sith will be. So many great possibilities. Still a action pose vader would rock. I have the old vader, I like him but I'm wanting so ething even better. The mythos one would be nice in pf!

Glad they came through for you. Hurts to see the destruction as I have yet to receive my Malgus yet. Hope he comes problem free.

Wow that's nice to know that it's a solid piece. I thought for sure the body was going to be hollow.

I will have to destroy mine as well whenever I get my replacement... hurt for sure.. but its cool to learn how they do the wireing and light up

Lol. I will use a sledgehammer next time but it will defeat the object of trying to find out how this thing is made.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

hi everybody can u all hav a look at his lightsaber and tell me it the paint has been applied as mine is grey and in the pictures on there website they r black thanks

If anyone is interested in an EX for this one feel free and PM me. I'm considering letting mine go cause I have a ton of statues coming up soon.

I know there is so many pics on this thread but with a statue this great there can never be to many pics. Here's my Malgus.

but with a statue this good there can never be enough pics.

gosh this is so cool !! I finally get my replacement body monday.. to me best statue of 2013 !!

gosh this is so cool !! I finally get my replacement body monday.. to me best statue of 2013 !!

When you get it in, give us your grading.
I'm not sure if you read my post, but when you asked me to grade him, I gave him a 9/10.

When you get it in, give us your grading.
I'm not sure if you read my post, but when you asked me to grade him, I gave him a 9/10.

Will do! Your rating is pretty much what I see so far myself

Back