Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys! :) :wave
Do you think Ex head worth for $300?

about $450 - normal
about $750 - exclusive

in Korea

Hello guys! :) :wave
Do you think Ex head worth for $300?

about $450 - normal
about $750 - exclusive

in Korea

No way, in particular if then you have the import fees, don't know how it works in Korea. I jumped on an Exclusive at some more than retail but this is just too much imho... even considering I prefer the regular head lol.

Unless you have the exclusive body an Ex head won't do anyone any good.

The regular editions of Malgus probably won't have a removable portrait, but I could be wrong.

The body is the same. At least, as far as I know the body is always the same for both Ex and Reg, and the change of head is via magnets. With Rhino they did this way, so for most of the switch out parts.

The body is the same. At least, as far as I know the body is always the same for both Ex and Reg, and the change of head is via magnets. With Rhino they did this way, so for most of the switch out parts.

If I remember right, the Indiana Jones ROTLA PF reg didn't have a removable portrait. That's the only one I can think of. :huh

Regardless...I don't think an Ex Malgus head is worth $300 by itself. JMO of course. :D

If I remember right, the Indiana Jones ROTLA PF reg didn't have a removable portrait. That's the only one I can think of. :huh

Regardless...I don't think an Ex Malgus head is worth $300 by itself. JMO of course. :D

I think with the Anakin PF the regular head wasn't removable.

Congrats on the conversion! :hi5:
Do you plan on keeping him since you can't flex? (slightly selfish question :monkey3)

Might I suggest the droids? :stick

yes, i'm keeping him. I already have a spot picked out.

plastic droids < DM

Can't wait to get this one as well! One of my last PO other then the bat and supes. Now I will PO a Shan if they made a PF of her to go against malgus!

Thanks for the advise :)

It is hard to let go ex edition. :gah:

maybe I should wait and see until release of this masterpiece :impatient:

Thanks for the advise :)

It is hard to let go ex edition. :gah:

maybe I should wait and see until release of this masterpiece :impatient:

:goodpost: don't do it. If your a star wars fan keep it. You can decide after you display him for a few weeks or so. This way there's no regrets. I'm doing the same with a few ex statues. It gives you time to decide and not miss out.

Back