Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, that does seem like a red flag to me. ya'll need to be careful with that one. my spidey sense is raging full blown with that seller.

I had e-mailed him to see if he had any more and he got back to me saying he was going to list another one, but that I needed to contact him quickly if I wanted it. Sounded a little to eager so I decided just not to respond.

I had e-mailed him to see if he had any more and he got back to me saying he was going to list another one, but that I needed to contact him quickly if I wanted it. Sounded a little to eager so I decided just not to respond.

look elsewhere bro, look elsewhere. red flags are everywhere on that one.

Well that doesn't sound good....hmm. The wait time on this would put me past my due date to resolve this wouldn't it?

Just to point out, Sideshow might even have delay on this, so there is really no guarantee it will be ship out in the time frame the seller stated.

I will stay away, with all the ebay and paypal fee the seller is losing money ( as I was told sideshow retailer pays the same piece for the exclusive too)

Also the last feedback from the seller seems to be a bit strange, it's from a buyer who purchased batman pf ex, the statue have not even been shipped, why would the buyer give a positive feedback out to this seller already?...

Just to point out, Sideshow might even have delay on this, so there is really no guarantee it will be ship out in the time frame the seller stated.

I will stay away, with all the ebay and paypal fee the seller is losing money ( as I was told sideshow retailer pays the same piece for the exclusive too)

Also the last feedback from the seller seems to be a bit strange, it's from a buyer who purchased batman pf ex, the statue have not even been shipped, why would the buyer give a positive feedback out to this seller already?...

:lecture Ha, good catch!

I just cancelled the purchase and I also haven't paid yet so no loss for me! Thanks for the help guys! =)

Really that's great news. I haven't read the news letter yet. This is going to be a sick looking piece if they pull off the paint ap.

This will be awesome. Hope he doesn't keep showing up in the coming in the next 30 days section forever like the droids did.

Back