Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice if they give out the number based on the sequence of order. Added incentive to order early. Wonders who gets no 1.

It would be nice if they give out the number based on the sequence of order. Added incentive to order early. Wonders who gets no 1.

Most early numbers, I would say at least five if not ten are kept in house ... maybe five.

Then a bunch are also kept for replacements.

cool !! congrats !! Im sure this one is one of the rare conversations !!

Hey guys. Quick question. To keep it short, if you had to make a decision on keeping one PF would you keep:

Baby Doll PF or Darth Malgus PF?

I asked this in the BD thread, but I wanted to ask here as well.

Thanks guys.

hmm ? I remember it took almost a week until he got sold out...

Hey guys. Quick question. To keep it short, if you had to make a decision on keeping one PF would you keep:

Baby Doll PF or Darth Malgus PF?

I asked this in the BD thread, but I wanted to ask here as well.

Thanks guys.

Babydoll came out so damn good. I's a toughie. I personally would go with BD as i've got lots of Star Wars stuff but not much SP.

It's funny because so far, Someone told me to go with Malgus in the BD thread. And you're telling me to go with BD in the Malgus thread...

Both BD and DM EX's have nice low ES.If at all possible try to hold onto both.My BD turned out Perfect.
But I think DM is going to be the Sleeper Keeper if he turns out anything like the promo's.So it's a Babe or a Sith.. tough choice you must make.Use the Force

darth_malgus_by_frelsaren_zps12f0c62b.jpg

7a36a1ae.jpg

marvin9_zps62061113.gif

Last edited:
Both BD and DM EX's have nice low ES.If at all possible try to hold onto both.My BD turned out Perfect.
But I think DM is going to be the Sleeper Keeper if he turns out anything like the promo's.So it's a Babe or a Sith.. tough choice you must make.Use the Force

See that's what I think too... That DM will come out great and be a sleeper hit. I love my babes, I really do, but he is SO tempting. Force don't fail me now!!! :lsvader

Get them both and end the hard decision. ;)

I like the way you think! :)

But one MUST be sacrificed... :balrog

:gah:

See that's what I think too... That DM will come out great and be a sleeper hit. I love my babes, I really do, but he is SO tempting. Force don't fail me now!!! :lsvader

I like the way you think! :)

But one MUST be sacrificed... :balrog

:gah:

I asked in the BD thread... did you secure the EX of Malgus?
If so, I would go for that one bro. :yess:

Back