Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wanted to add Trevor Grove did an excellent job on this head sculpt.

sideshow_darth_malgus_by_trevorgrove-d5731r6_zpse17c65fa.jpg

1sideMALGUSpff12_zpsf5980a03.jpg

1sideMALGUSpff8_zps6554af8b.jpg

Not only the sculpt but the paint is amazing, flawless, just look at those veins.

God i hope they come out as good in production. I hate when something you order comes out really bad compared to the proto. I know it's a proto and they have that disclaimer but i'm still buying what is advertised right there in those pics, not an inferior version. If they canmt make it come out looking like that in production then they should paint it as if it is a production piece so customers know what they're getting :lecture

OT: got the Lego Malgus Ship, have my Malgus minifigure posed like the Pf :D

Please have a removable hood to go over the head. At least something we can cut off and make the hood usable like chicken leg maul would be nice!

Not only the sculpt but the paint is amazing, flawless, just look at those veins.

God i hope they come out as good in production. I hate when something you order comes out really bad compared to the proto. I know it's a proto and they have that disclaimer but i'm still buying what is advertised right there in those pics, not an inferior version. If they canmt make it come out looking like that in production then they should paint it as if it is a production piece so customers know what they're getting :lecture

I agree Nova.
Wish this was true.

Unfortunately, the proto's get the most attention. What we get is the assembly line stuff. :(

Rumor was that it wasn't. I think someone called SSC about it and was informed that it would be stitched in place. I think if you have a hood it should be flexible to display how you want it.

there is somewhere here a thread in ask sideshow where it has been also said its stitched down

I bet they did it just so the 1/6 vesrion can be unique with a functioning hood

I jokingly said in the "Ask SideShow..." thread, that they did this to make you spring for the 1:1 statue if you wanted all the lights and a functional hood. :D

Back