Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It says TBD again and not sold out? Is it not sold out or is there a few that people canceled? i am confused.

It's not always guarantee so why not jump on it before it was gone? But chances should be good to convert since you got on so early. :wink1:

I've only had one WL piece not convert. CC's get declined, collectors change their minds or have money issues.

The odds are in my favor for this to convert since I got on very early. :D

I hope yours converts.
It was mentioned earlier, you can't have a screen name with 'Darth' and NOT get this PF. :D

Thanks and I know right! :lol

A lot of stuff coming out that quarter so odds are stacked for a conversion even more than normal IMO.

no.. after they announced it .. there is no change back

The Optimus exclusive edition size thing was a website problem so that is why they upped to 150.

Yes looks like the EX is 500 and is sold out, I thought the EX was the only Malgus sideshow offered. That's why I was confused about the regular one still being sold. Still new to collecting Hot Toys/ PF figures , thank god I found this site to help me along the way!

You can postpone the NRD and decide if you want it or not after it converted.

:exactly: Good point. :D

Yes looks like the EX is 500 and is sold out, I thought the EX was the only Malgus sideshow offered. That's why I was confused about the regular one still being sold. Still new to collecting Hot Toys/ PF figures , thank god I found this site to help me along the way!

This place can be great for all kinds of information. :rock

Back