Premium Format Darth Malgus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope he stays at $350... but my gut is telling me SS is just dont give a #$#*$ and go for $400

I think Bane is definitely stronger than Maul. I'm not too familiar with Malgus I haven't played the game or read any of the novels yet. Vader will always be the strongest sith lord in my eyes even if he didn't think so himself.

You can't compare Maul to Bane, Vader or Malgus.

He's just a young sith assassin whereas the other three are conquering sith lords. :dunno

SSC sure knows how to surprise/shock everyone with pricing.

Before the Wolf Predator LSF price was announced, most were anticipating in the $1,000 - $1,300 range. Then... a big slap in the face. :lol

This will be $400 or higher for sure, PF is already at $400 level now, wake up.

Although light up will be nice, in all honesty when is the last time any of us displayed the statue with light up on a regular basis? 99% of the time it is displayed with lightup feature turned off afraid the bulbs may burn out. So for me personally light up is more of a headache than a feature, if the light/electric goes bad you will have a defective statue even though everything else looks great. I prefer no lightup at all...

Or do we have a few freaks here that turn on all their light up statues every night?

This will be $400 or higher for sure, PF is already at $400 level now, wake up.

Although light up will be nice, in all honesty when is the last time any of us displayed the statue with light up on a regular basis? 99% of the time it is displayed with lightup feature turned off afraid the bulbs may burn out. So for me personally light up is more of a headache than a feature, if the light/electric goes bad you will have a defective statue even though everything else looks great. I prefer no lightup at all...

Or do we have a few freaks here that turn on all their light up statues every night?

I turn mine on when I have people over for display purposes. You love speaking for everyone don't ya! :wink1:

I could go either way on the light up. I'd do it once for myself, and maybe once for people. But I agree that the value could tank too much if the bulbs go out - a headache.

He might have an Ex. Could be something with his saber or something else with the with the head sculpt.

Well that means he will be an open ES then. :gah:

No open ES please! :monkey1 but how do we know if it's an open ES? SS is so tricky now. If this is an open ES then I'm passing and will buy it 2 years from now. Money will go for other statues.

Does Malgus wear a Vader like helmet? That would be a cool ex if it had a switchout head of Vaders helmet-like part.

No but a switch-out face is definitely a possibility. He only gets his breathing mask after getting beat up by Satele Shan on Alderaan.

If you look at the 3 SWTOR trailer at first, when they reveal themselves to the Jedi, his face is normal. Then when the Republic makes a stand on Alderaan his face is injured and finally when he leads the Sith to attack the Jedi Temple he's wearing his mask.

Back