Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there really a lot of difference between Yoda at 870 and at 900?
:rotfl
Not in the sculpt. But the suit. I want to have Yoda in his smooth, well-tailored suit. Not in his haggard hermit clothes.

5e2b91ce97b2a1265aa930f0ae757e0a.jpg

90ed509f537c2b5d5d61cc2a20efaa71.jpg

Hahhha. Sideshow Yoda isn't all that bad. But yeah. HT would do the old Yoda maybe. But I like the younger Yoda.
Sweet pics, man.
I really like the damaged head. Maybe I'll even skip the respirator. And now that we know Adam Driver is doing Starkiller in Ep. VII, I'll wait for HT to do him.

Hell yeah.

Haha thanks! But yeah, I prefer the young yoda. He's a boss. Although he still loses to palpatine :/

I dunnooo... The respirator is a whole other level of awesome. Just wait until you have the fig in your hand to decide haha.

And wait a second. Driver's part is confirmed?!?!? where?? I saw it was rumored he was a descendant of Count Dooku (WIN). "A young aristocrat interested in sith artifacts."

Lol no. Scrap that. That's the best speculation I've heard so far. But him being in an X-Wing pilot suit is kind of weird. My bad.

Yeah well, Sidious is the strongest Sith ever. And Luke the Jedi. Kinda love the description from the books. So fast that Anakin's eyes can't see him properly. And Luke so powerful that there might have been 20 sabers seen in his fight. So cool.

Damn. It would definitely highlight his awesome sith eyes. Haha. Damn. Now I'm looking for a way to make a 1:1 Malgus saber.

lol scrap what? the starkiller thing? yeah idk how that would work hahaha. I really like the sith aristocrat dooku descendant rumor. It would tie the trilogies together and give him a reason to be a sith. Power and Family history.

Truee. Sidious is the devil incarnate haha. Which books are these from? I want to read them. I'm reading Darth Plagueis by James Luceno right now. So good! Story of Plagueis, how he finds palpatine, and when palpatine "finds" maul. Its pretty much Episode 0.

Woahh good idea. Its pretty much shortened machete.

Try reading the PT books. Revenge of the Sith for Mace and Sidious fight. Shows how nuts he really is. Heck, even when Maul sparred with Sidious seems crazy. And for Luke's power check out the New Jedi Order books. I forgot which one had said it, but damn is Luke OP.

Oh I have the ROTS book lol
Will read it when I get home

Okay new Jedi order
Is that a trilogy? I'll put it on the list
I'm so hyped to see the force powers in the sequel trilogy
Want to see luke by today's standards

I wish it was a trilogy, I would have more shelf space. It's about 22 books long and follows just about every Star Wars character from the films and EU.

Try the Yuuzhan Vong Wars. That ****e made Luke Skywalker instant Godlike status. Something you see in DBZ and Naruto. It's crazy.

A looooot of books. And as jjohnson77 said, they are mostly fillers. Even if the EU is non-canon, it's fun to read and imagine the power everyone had. And the description of fights in the books are awesome.

Hahah thats a bit overwhelming for me. Although I do want to read about Luke actually being powerful. hmm...

Got Dooku and Maul. Really don't like that Maul is taller... lol

would this body be a good idea for Dooku?

Custom Narrow Shoulder Body with Neck 1 6 for Hot Toys Head Sculpt TTM21 | eBay

Thanks for the link., I didn't realise they were bootlegging that body now with the sculpted plastic neck. This is great news.
As for Dooku, it will probably be fine but be aware the shoulders on the "narrow shoulder" are anything but, lol. But it will look fine with a costume on.

No probs. I'm glad they are. I'm not paying $120 for a body lol.

And thanks for the advice. I was more worried for the height and neck-to-head connection. Apparently a 1/6 scale Christopher Lee is about 32 cm. Just wanted it to look right. I'm sure the shoulders will be fine. Dooku had some decent sized shoulders anyway.

Lol told ya you have to change the body. It really irks that Dooku isn't as tall as he should be. Makes him so much more imposing once you've swapped to a taller body.

Lol told ya you have to change the body. It really irks that Dooku isn't as tall as he should be. Makes him so much more imposing once you've swapped to a taller body.

Lol yeahhh. It just doesn't look right. Which body did you use in your Dooku? Sorry can't remember if you said or not haha

Back