Darth Malgus - Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opinions on SS 1/6 Darth Malgus

Hi all,

I came across SS 1/6 Darth Malgus ( not the PF ) and was wondering if you guys approve the overall quality and accuracy of it ?

I don't have any other Star Wars figures and was thinking to only get either the Darth Vadet Deluxe or this figure. I heard not so good feedback a of The Darth Vader Deluxe.

So please share your opinion on the SS 1/6 Darth Malgus :)

Re: Opinions on SS 1/6 Darth Malgus

Even a not so perfect Vader is 100X better than a Darth Whatshisface.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Even a not so perfect Vader is 100X better than a Darth Whatshisface.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Why ? Just because the character overall or the quality and accuracy of the figures?

I like Malgus and most PT stuff but there's not doubt that Deluxe Vader is the one to get if you want to represent Star Wars on your shelf. For me, t has nothing to do with quality, just that it's Vader. I think it really boils down to which character you have a connection with. I mean if you came into Star Wars b/c you liked Darth Malgus, then go for him. Who do you prefer I think is the real question and the answer to that will answer which figure you get. I know you're asking for our opinions but at the end of the day, you're going to be the one looking at this everyday so get the one that YOU want, not the one that we recommend.

Thanks a lot :) appreciate your feedback . I guess what makes me not get the vader deluxe is the comments from other members about the issues with the accuracy of that figure.

Haven't seen much discussion about the 1/6 Malgus.

Personally I didn't know about malgus till few months back but he seemed bad *** . If there is a good and accurate vader , I would be keen to know :)

Thanks a lot :) appreciate your feedback . I guess what makes me not get the vader deluxe is the comments from other members about the issues with the accuracy of that figure.

Haven't seen much discussion about the 1/6 Malgus.

Personally I didn't know about malgus till few months back but he seemed bad *** . If there is a good and accurate vader , I would be keen to know :)

My advice is, if you like it then go for it. It might be worth waiting to see what the final product looks like before you buy it tho.
Sometimes you see some magical and not so magical transformations in production.
If i bought figures based upon what other members thought i probably wouldn't own anything...

Thanks for your advice . I agree with you.
I'm new to collecting these figures and the cost for me is considerable. So I just want to get the model with the best look and accuracy.

I guess I like both vader and malgus but can only afford one

Anybody else get pics of Malgus at SDCC? The only ones I've seen so far are posted on the Rebelscum website.

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Star_Wars_Wed-041.jpg

I wonder what his pants are made out of.

I just cancelled my pre-order for the exclusive :(

Not that I don't want him, but I've got other stuff I can spend my $ on right now...like a newborn :D

Show up to SDCC with no one that can futz your 185 buck doll. :lol

Sidemake show seriously needs to consider hiring a couple of the people off these boards that make **** sing right out of the box.

Funny how when you get old , ears grow giant :D
I like that photo . He's cool ,wish had lights

Back