Darth Malgus or Kylo Ren?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which figure is better?

• Darth Malgus

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • Kylo Ren

Votes: 26 53.1%

• Total voters
If you're interested in a Sideshow Darth Malgus, I have one for sale in the auctions section. It is the Sideshow exclusive version. Both figures are pretty good though. You'll probably love whichever you get.

If anyone can post a picture of both of them standing together, that'd be great!

I have to go with Kylo. Not having much interest for Star Wars video games helps. Besides, you'll have plenty of figures to display with Kylo from TFA and limited options for Malgus as i don't see Sideshow releasing more from this medium. Also, Malgus may be easier to come by later on the second market while Ren's value may shoot up depending on how his story arc evolves in the forthcoming movies.

He is a rare character, so I'd better swipe him off the shelves before he disappears.

6bcb0e130cfc62ac3f40afaf35442b58.jpg

7d2f2dba9abf2e6e0d20688d758f209c.jpg

30862fc79dc8f7b17866267bb8130d1d.jpg

sure bud, ill be back home again in a bit, ill try to get another snap for you later

Darth Malgus, hands down my favorite guy out of the 25-30 sideshow figures I have. The 1/6 scale Darth Malgus looks amazing. Kylo ren just blows. Does not even compare to Malgus

Bloodyedge, thats a really sick cathode saber you have on Malgus there! nice pose and cape futzing too!!

Maybe these pics will help a little better Reikai?

c9f69b287159263993ce8b8f9dff91a9.jpg

a9da97be5d04af8aded3be2200df1980.jpg

thanks man! He's a pretty great looking figure in my opinion too

Yeah, those figures were pretty good. I was thinking about picking up the 3,000 year old guy who inspired Palpatine to design Vader's suit (lore) or the guy who got inspired by his grandpa. Appreciated your images! Though I think Malgus is a little short.

Darth Malgus, hands down my favorite guy out of the 25-30 sideshow figures I have. The 1/6 scale Darth Malgus looks amazing. Kylo ren just blows. Does not even compare to Malgus

You can always put the Medicom head on the body if you don't like the mask.
MAFEX-Star-Wars-TFA-Kylo-Ren-3.jpg

Back