Darren Carnall's creative corner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darren that painted up Ripley is looking fantastic well done and can't wait to get it painted then onto the figure tve planned for it.....man its going to look great when all done..........thank heavens for some extremely talented people on this forum that shares the passion for some iconic characters....:chew:chew

Good to see Ripley painted up Darren! I can see the look you were going for and it has come through very well with the paint work. You mentioned to me that the mold requires 2 parts for the neck area for castings ..so much work to get it together, but it has really payed off in the end :)

shot you an email D

btw you ever thought of resculpting the HT robocop 3 head with flightpack (the one with removable helmet)?.. I'm dying for a good Peter Weller.

Hi Darthy, Indiana Fett :)

No news yet on Hudson or anything, but I've just taken some pics of what I finished this week that'll be getting packed up over the weekend.

The Anakins are going to Pierre Chabrut, Chris Tatro and Lee Carter. Terminators to Lars Ramstead and Stephen Lourie. The custom 1940s couple to a woman in The States who sent me a b&w photo of her Grandparents, and wanted it turning into figures. I've been working on this one for ages. She's giving them as a gift to her Mum, lovely idea. It's the second time I've been involved in a project like this... always feels good being a part of it. (although it was a PAIN figuring out how to make a park bench that could be posted flat-pack, lol)

anakins.jpg

anakineyes1.jpg

anakineyes2.jpg

arnies.jpg

arnieeyes1.jpg

arnieeyes2.jpg

the original photo

ArlieandVivian.jpg

brattons.jpg

bratton2.jpg

Stellar work, Darren! That couple looks incredible, how'd you pull that off ?!?!

WOW Darren, all GREAT work there. Those customs especially look REALLY GREAT! Nice work as always man.

P.S., thanks for the news on the Hudson head. No rush, I'll just keep waiting patiently knowing that my Hudson will 'eventually' have the BEST head out there! :rock

Wow Darren that is amazing!

Those two custom figs look outstanding. If you don't mind telling, about how long did it take you to pull that together? It is truly momumental.

And thanks for the update on the Anakin! Much appreciated!

Lovely work Darren, Ripley looks amazing, but the private commission of the couple on the bench is my favourite, looks great!

Darren i am interested in Terminators heads battle damaged and human from any movie.You have any for sale?If so shoot me a pm.
Thanks

nice work! i really like the couple/bench, you have a really nice sculpting style. are they built on other sculpts or from scratch?

Back